• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Why the flying **** did the maid bring her little daughter to work. This is atrocious and disgusting.

I'm venting this out here because I have no one to tell right now.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Servant boys are better, they have more natural strength and don't have babies.

Yaya

Smash Champion
They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids . they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

Best show ever. It's the only thing I watch on Mtv, and that's if I ever catch it on. The people there are kind of pathetic, you just can't help but laugh at their misery.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I know it's trash (MTV, not the TV), that's why I said I only watch that show, it's too good.

It's about a highschool student who wants to be "made" into something else. I remember an episode where there was like this overweight cheerleader gay guy who wanted to be part of the school's soccer team... or this overweight redhead girl who wanted to be a RAPPER. Hilarious.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Teran showed me to something Xiivi had posted, and it inspired me...

The OTL Lounge

The LAW:
Rule #1:
Global rules still apply here!
Rule #2:
Don't reply to people who obviously didn't see rule #1.
This should also be simple. If someone comes in and is like "Lol, Post Count +1", ignore them and pretend it never happened. They'll get infracted and as long as you don't respond to them and egg them on or join in, you won't.
Rule #3:
Try to keep things on whatever the current subject is.​

This isn't too strict of a rule, but if there is productive discussion going on, try not to derail it and ruin it for everyone else, okay?
Rule #4:
This thread is for the OTL community. I know who the OTL community is; so I don't want to see people coming here from other boards just to chat. If you haven't contributed to any other tournaments on this board, then you shouldn't feel the need to post in this thread. I will ask you to leave, and I don't want an argument.​

Rule #5:
Tom is awesome.​

NOTE: Don't just assume you've posted enough to be considered a member of OTL. Ask either Chaco or Glyph, and they'll let you know what the deal is.​
Thi s.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I like how my nam pops up frequently there. :3

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I have the most Blogs of the Week!

Boo yah in yo faces. :mad:

Actually I might be tied with Youko...

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I bumped into the Koth blog today and read it all, it's really entertaining. That guy was so pathetic.

And if you're here reading this, you're pathetic.

Top Bottom