• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Night Penta.

I had a shoot-out in an internet cafe. :D

... :D

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Anyone else play Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story yet? I've been playing it for awhile, and I'm really impressed with it so far. It's a huge improvement over Partners in Time, and might even be as cool as Superstar Saga. Time will tell.

Also, which famous competitive Smash players should I interview for my next news story? I'm going to be working on a community piece next, and I'm trying to decide whose perspectives would be most interesting to get. The main problem is that I don't know many of their contact information, and JV hasn't gotten back to me on that part.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Ryusuta make that 26 for your worlds cutest signature

also Hi otl
how're you all doing today?
i'm at school (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay........... ;-;)
and the teacher HATES me ;D awesome!
now i'm off to do my work

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ryusuta make that 26 for your worlds cutest signature

also Hi otl
how're you all doing today?
i'm at school (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay........... ;-;)
and the teacher HATES me ;D awesome!
now i'm off to do my work

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
O____ o

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Anyone else play Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story yet? I've been playing it for awhile, and I'm really impressed with it so far. It's a huge improvement over Partners in Time, and might even be as cool as Superstar Saga. Time will tell.
Ooh ooh I've played it. It's really good, I like it. I'm on the part when you're fighting those blue things that were surrounding Princess Peach, and I think I just got the hang of the battle. Fawful's funny as always.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ooh ooh I've played it. It's really good, I like it. I'm on the part when you're fighting those blue things that were surrounding Princess Peach, and I think I just got the hang of the battle. Fawful's funny as always.
Boozer. <3
Fighting him later on was epic too.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Whats up with everyone 0:

Right now, im tutoring 3 people for math at uni right now. I kinda feel bad for browsing on smashboards while I do this though. XD

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
well the thread doesn't really have a purpose after all lol =.=;

it even lost its only purpose of supporting whatevers left of the OTL LOL

anyway,back from school

*throws bag in the trash*
see you tomorrow =.=

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
OTL dead yo. @.@

It's ridiculous how entertaining killing yourself is in GTA IV. >__>

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
GTA= that racing car game o_o;?

lawl,idk,i could never really figure out what you were trying to aim for in those games

making pretty cars and driving them?lol;/

at least in mario kart,you got nanerz yo ;_;
lol

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
GTA? Grand Theft Auto?

Penta, that game isn't just about driving cars. xD

Best part is using cheats and making the cars fly.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
OH
GTA= grand theft auto?
lol._.

i thought you were talking about grand tourismo...yea that game x_x

forget my comment above then

i enjoy blowing people up too ;/ lol

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I've just tried playing Pokémon Platinum for the first time (first time expierence with 4th gen).
Here's my story.

So I start up the game and I see a Giratina, which already made me lol a little bit. I just clicked something and some old dude popped up (it reminded me of gentleman Walter from Ruby/Sapphire, you know who I mean) who repeated Professor Oaks verse about Pokémon. I skipped trough it and had a lot of trouble clicking the middle button of the pokéball. I was very so unamused. I saw a prevolution of Buneary (I think it's Lopunny) pop out. So I continue my adventure and be a girl for the lulz, entering no name, making the game pick a name for me. Kelli. I was alright with that name, untill a douchy ****** showed up with japanese huge hair. I knew I would hate his guts. His name was Diamond.

So I started playing the actual game, and as soon as I went downstairs and mom started talking, I knew what would happen. The game would explain EVERYTHING. They told me to go visit my rival and I said **** you and went to the grass. Untill I was stopped by a douchebag who sent me to the other douchebag's house. I was about to enter when I see this girl walk out and say thud. I realize this is Diamond and I skip trough anything he has to say and he ran off. I knew he was even more hyperactive than your 3rd gen rival. I go to the grass and see this douche again. After walking for 2 seconds, another scene starts which contains 2 minutes of me just holding B and rapidly clicking A. Out of nowhere the old man pops up and his slave brings the suitcase, which would eventually bring forth my Chimchar, which was the only logical choice. All the starters looked equally stupid, so it's only logical I took the fire starter. I started battling his 4th gen Mudkip and it took ages because he was a Growl-*** and I did about 2 damage with a scratch. I won.

He told me to go to the lake and I went right. Douchebag told me to go left. So now we were to a lake where this closet-homo Cyrus is mumbling about the space expanding and remembering the name. I wish I didn't have to witness this scene. Apparently he forgot the Pokéballs and made me go to a city. Now I walk into the grass and hear a horrible battle music play. A shadow appears and slides across the screen. Without looking at it's name, I knew this was a Bidoof. It appeared to be horrible. It was a mixture of the 3 previous early-game-losers (Rattata, the most awesome one, Sentret, the pretty cool one, and Zigzagoon, the meh one) and it looked horrible. It had an unexplainable expression on it's face and made me :mad: to the inside. I Scratched it 3 times and continued my journey to the next city. I entered and an alright music started playing. Then the douchebag walked out of the lab and I was happy to see him for the last time.

I entered the laboratorium and the professor started preaching about the pokemon being happy with me and eventually gave me TM27, which I knew was Return. This was really typical. I saw his slave stand outside and he toured me around. It was interesting to learn that a RED rooftop meant Pokémon Center and a BLUE rooftop meant Pokémon Market. I entered the market, bought 10 pokéballs, returned to home, skipping as much grass as I could. I got a parcel and running boots (thank god, the game is so slow, but not good, like Red was) and went off to the city again. I ran trough it and went up to my first trainer battle (OMFG EPIC). I ***** his level 5 Starly off for free and proceeded to do so with any Bidoof's and other wild Pokémen I saw. I battled a trainer who had some green messed up Kakuna and I would want to have that pokémon. I went to the grass patch right before entering the city and saw a Shinx. I considered catching it, but then I said **** it and closed the game. I will most likely not touch it again. I went to play some pokemon Silver.

So yea, I gave the game a chance, up untill a level 10 Chimchar and I almost made it to the 2nd city from home.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Nothing's gonna be fun if you don't try to enjoy it. ;x

Lol Penta. I don't like racing games at all. I meant Grand Theft Auto.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Moderately cool story, bro.

GTA is chok full of hours of entertainment. I sure didn't buy it for the story.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
haha yea i remember my first GTA game at age 12-13

with parents that had no idea what a rating was :X

it was loads of fun haha

i don't get why it "corrupts" some kid's minds >_>
did nothing to me
was just hours of lulz

and i think i've gotten okay at UNL x_o;
i wanna try playing someone online next time i'm free ._.

Top Bottom