• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
The amount of work, and studying I have to do for my Chemistry and Pre Cal classes are making me look as annoyed as my avatar.
At least you don't have Five tests tomorrow. >_>

But not worth studying for. :p

I'll somehow manage.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
In the future, don't post here asking if you can join. Just send me a message or something.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
At least you don't have Five tests tomorrow. >_>

But not worth studying for. :p

I'll somehow manage.
I hardly ever study for test, but I think I might have to for my chemistry test >_>.

When I do study I usually just read the text book over, and over for about an hour or two.

I think I'm going to stick with this avatar for a while.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
In the future, don't post here asking if you can join. Just send me a message or something.
I think this should be in the OP or something, cause this post will get flooded. Just saying. :)

When I do study I usually just read the text book over, and over for about an hour or two.
I study by looking at the pictures in my text book, reading the key terms, and the big bold words. That's the most important stuff.:p

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I think this should be in the OP or something, cause this post will get flooded. Just saying. :)

I study by looking at the pictures in my text book, reading the key terms, and the big bold words. That's the most important stuff.:p
I can't remember **** by only looking at the key terms. . . . . . . .

For once I can't say that I like any of my classes this year.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I think Im gonna take a crack at hosting a tourney, once my life gets a lil less busy :)

Edit: *Reads OP* *Pms Glyph*

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hey guys I got shot in the heart by 3 people and the only way for me to be cured is to become a mod I was a mod on a forum that consisted of about 6 people and I was only given mod powers because I was the first person to register besides the admin and the forum went to hell within 6 hours of my modship but I'm going to twist the truth.

This is my 3rd cousin speaking.

~Yaya

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz, you're so behind on everything. Your avatar, the song, your location. Get with the times, gurl.

EDIT: ^Lolkoth
You should make your name less complicated, and make it something similar and simple like "GTFO", because that is exactly what you need to do NOW. :mad:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
If you don't think Yoon A isn't cute enough, then there is something wrong with your tastes.

Plus this is my classic avatar from near the end of 08. It's temp for now, until I come across something else.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Congrats Victra! =)

So do mods get picked by random(person who's usually active in the forum) or do you ask for it? =/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That means succesful troll was succesful. Victra, your avatar just doesn't cut it without the blue.
yeaaaah I know. Don't worry, I'm working on finding a substitute!

I wish I could just have a bolded blue name like what Glyph suggested XD

zeldspazz

Smash Master
All his threads, and I must say he was a very successful troll >_>
He was a little miffed because he came into the Tier list discussion one day saying how the SBR was stupid puting Link so low and blah blah blah.....and then when people starting explaining to him why his reasonings were wrong, he got like this :ohwell:

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
He was a little miffed because he came into the Tier list discussion one day saying how the SBR was stupid puting Link so low and blah blah blah.....and then when people starting explaining to him why his reasonings were wrong, he got like this :ohwell:
Yeah I saw his post, but the reason why people treated him like that was because he was basically calling everyone else idiots compared to what he thought fantastic knowledge of the game. He was just stuck up, and that is why people didn't like him.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No more mods. x.x There's already like 70.

There's like 500,000+ members here, but still.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No more mods. x.x There's already like 70.

There's like 500,000+ members here, but still.
This.
I think everything is properly modded now. At least from I can see it is. I doubt many more people need to be added to the swf staff right now

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Yeah I saw his post, but the reason why people treated him like that was because he was basically calling everyone else idiots compared to what he thought fantastic knowledge of the game. He was just stuck up, and that is why people didn't like him.
I remember first joing SWF, thinking I was so cool that I could take down level 9s with smashballs :chuckle::chuckle: Those were the days....

Mewter

Smash Master
Orange. :)
Or light blue.

Augh. My computer's screen is broken, so if anyone knows how to fix that, please check the Computer Cafe. :ohwell:

Top Bottom