• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Ugg

Smash Champion
I've recently decided that Kirby is manly as hell. So that would leave my man to women ratio at 2:3

But if I subtract Jiggz from the equation it should balance things out. Assuming my calculations are correct of course.
How did you come to the conclusion of "Kirby is many as hell?" Show your work, Darren.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
How did you come to the conclusion of "Kirby is many as hell?" Show your work, Darren.
xD

Well good sir.
Kirby eats things. He eats a lot. and he never chews.
MANLY

Kirby "steals" other characters attacks.
MANLY

Kirby Swings a massive Hammer around.
MANLY

Kirby can fly.
OMFG MANLY!

And so you see, *Puts on monocle* Kirby is far from being a "girly" character. He is in fact, one of the toughest out there.

I hope my evidence is satisfactory.
*Grabs a blueberry muffin*

Ugg

Smash Champion
xD

Well good sir.
Kirby eats things. He eats a lot. and he never chews.
MANLY

Kirby "steals" other characters attacks.
MANLY

Kirby Swings a massive Hammer around.
MANLY

Kirby can fly.
OMFG MANLY!

And so you see, *Puts on monocle* Kirby is far from being a "girly" character. He is in fact, one of the toughest out there.

I hope my evidence is satisfactory.
*Grabs a blueberry muffin*
An exceptional job, my friend. *takes sip of tea*

no Darren.

no.

When Ganondorf crouches he sounds like a machine.
I prefer ICs' crouch.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
In Kirby 64, Kirby helps a fairy girl called ribbon collect the crystal shards, and at the real ending of the game...

Kirby gets a kiss from ribbon.

is that manly enough for you? :p
In a animeish type of way... >_>

Kirby's a ****ing pimp! D:<

*Grabs a cup of tea from Brandon*

Oh and Ganon's a lame old buffoon :mad:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I <3 Kirby 64. All the combinations of powers really drew me in when I was a kid.

Nah. Kirby is just super cute.

@Darren: MM. Just kidding though, I have no money, but Ganondorf is the best character in this game

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I <3 Kirby 64. All the combinations of powers really drew me in when I was a kid.

Nah. Kirby is just super cute.

@Darren: MM. Just kidding though, I have no money, but Ganondorf is the best character in this game
Yeah, Kirby 64 was pretty awesome. And lmfao, you spent all your money shopping didn't you D:<

I've never done an MM before though. We'll do one soon :)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
kay, when you find something cute, you totally can't not buy it.

BUT SON. I went shopping with t-block and he's look mad sexy now son. Like, sure it's cheap stuff from bluenotes but **** it, it was better then how he dressed before XDD.

More reason to come to Apoc1, so you get to see him XDD

Also, I was this close to buying a hannah montana shirt, but I had no monies ): Next time. XDD I might get it before I go to Apoc1 though. hahaha it's so sexy.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
kay, when you find something cute, you totally can't not buy it.

BUT SON. I went shopping with t-block and he's look mad sexy now son. Like, sure it's cheap stuff from bluenotes but **** it, it was better then how he dressed before XDD.

More reason to come to Apoc1, so you get to see him XDD

Also, I was this close to buying a hannah montana shirt, but I had no monies ): Next time. XDD I might get it before I go to Apoc1 though. hahaha it's so sexy.
lol apoc would be fun, but I'm basically forcing myself not to go since I'll be most likely be doing something else.

and ROFL xD
You should have bought it. You should've borrowed some cash from mike hahaha
I should go shopping for clothes soon. Maybe I'll go on sept 19th :p
jk

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Oh hello there otl
i was supposed to be outside doing **** with friends today but the weather decided to be a *****
so now i'm bored at home again xD

i think i'm gonna watch a movie or something
talking about movies i saw troy again yesterday i really forgot how good that movie was

well i'm off now
Bye'z otl

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mIHx7xNGZ18&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mIHx7xNGZ18&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well it is an epic transformation.

Sounds kinda painful, I like it.

BBQTV

Smash Master
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mIHx7xNGZ18&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mIHx7xNGZ18&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
5min for one transformation wow!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Heh SS3 was never that cool for me, I always prefered 4. Lol. MONKEY.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
I liked the first super saiyan the most
just because it was new and special when goku transformed into that
now it's like oh... super saiyan 3? yea sure why not

at least that's my opinion

i'm bored... i'm gonna make myself a background or something

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I hated the monkey. -.- Made no sense. But then again, they probably couldn't make the hair any longer.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
SS3 didn't even have eyebrows but they came back in SS4 so it's like wtf???¿

Vegeta was too good for SS3 he was like lul **** dat skipping that COMIN4UKAKAROTTTTT

Chaco

Never Logs In
Personally, I always preferred Trunks. He was kick *** and had purple hair. He went to SS4, he'd be like a bad *** purple-ish monkey. Like purple DK.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
SS3 didn't even have eyebrows but they came back in SS4 so it's like wtf???¿
Yeah, apparently he's so strong they burned off in the transformation. :urg: Then they come back when he goes back to normal...somehow.

Vegeta was too good for SS3 he was like lul **** dat skipping that COMIN4UKAKAROTTTTT
Lol'd.

Sure it does lol, they're saiyans xD
How do you go from a long haired blonde transformation to a monkey?! :mad088: It made no sense. GT made no sense. -.- People pretend it didn't exist.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Personally, I always preferred Trunks. He was kick *** and had purple hair. He went to SS4, he'd be like a bad *** purple-ish monkey. Like purple DK.
hahahaaa. I liked Trunks too, cause he was the only one with a sword.

Personally, I wish Nappa didn't die so early, I wanted to see him turn SS.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Trunks was pretty awesome considering he was half-Saiyan. I really miss DBZ. GT really screwed it up for me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

hahahaaa. I liked Trunks too, cause he was the only one with a sword.

Tapion had a sword. :3

My favorite character was Android 17. >.<;; Future Trunks and Gotenks too.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Pan was the second most useless character. >_> Kibito is first by a very slim margin.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
all pan did was **** **** up more so everyone would go on that ****ing scavenger hunt for another 10 ****ing episodes

Top Bottom