• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Roxas M

Smash Master
well, i couldn't get a ladder match so i had friendlies with someone named uchihasurvivor. i got 0-death ic'd. i could beat everyone else he used but i got grabbed by ic and the match was over.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Well I learned not to attempted doubles matches on aib

What a ****ing waste of my night god dammit
*Goes to sleep*
Actually I'm gonna watch an episode or two of Heroes

Bye guys

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well since this place doesn't have a rep system, I gotta say +rep.

I don't know how much you have though.
Man back in my day we had rep.

But then a bunch of jerks started giving people neg reps for no reason, and the higher ups took it away.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man back in my day we had rep.

But then a bunch of jerks started giving people neg reps for no reason, and the higher ups took it away.
Sounds like uninventive and lame trolling.

This is why the internet isn't allowed nice things.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Because of trolls like myself :)

Fresh vegetable markets are the best thing ever.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Oh man, what a ******* memorable show. Ok so right about when I left like around 3:00, me and my friends decide to take a Tahoe and right when we are to the next town, we check the car and its leaking some liquid. So we had to turn back and we a smaller car to the concert. So fast foward 2 hours and we get to the San Diago Sports Arena parking lot, huge amounts of people drinking and getting ready. So we got to the parking lot and we decided to go eat while we wait for the opening band to finish. We decide to meet at Jack in the Box while the 3rd guy would join us later and we met some nice people and we started to have a conversation about the tour. After we finished eating, we head back to the car and it turns out he locked his keys in the car =_= but thankfully, he was able to break in.

So we line up to get inside and man, that line was huge. After they scan the credit card, we got our ticket stubs and departed our separate ways as I looked for my seat which turns out I had the best seat since I was so close to the walkway where Brian Johnson and Angus walk to. After we waited for about 20 minutes, the show started and the intro video plays and show starts. It was right after Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap that my ears couldn't take it :chuckle:. During The Jack, I witnessed the Angus strip tease :psycho:. When they were staring Whole Lotta Rosie, I saw this huge inflatable...prostitute that was on the train, looked as if that thing could had come to life :dizzy:.

So they have the encore which is Highway to Hell and For Those About to Rock, they had 6 cannons for Those About to Rock and they fired them, holy crap I could hear them and up to that point I really couldn't hear much. So the show ended and my friends decide that we should wait near the tour bus to see if they come out. Some of the roadies told us that they already left when the show was over but most of us didn't believe them. While we were waiting, a roadie hands me 2 taped papers and in them contains 6 guitar picks and the setlist. We wait and wait and we left after waiting for 2 hours but I did meet a really nice drunk roadie :laugh:. So I get home at 3:30 a.m and I sleep <.<

Tl;dr version: I saw AC/DC and I had a hell of a time.

Next stop, the Metallicats in Anaheim :mad:

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, what a ******* memorable show. Ok so right about when I left like around 3:00, me and my friends decide to take a Tahoe and right when we are to the next town, we check the car and its leaking some liquid. So we had to turn back and we a smaller car to the concert. So fast foward 2 hours and we get to the San Diago Sports Arena parking lot, huge amounts of people drinking and getting ready. So we got to the parking lot and we decided to go eat while we wait for the opening band to finish. We decide to meet at Jack in the Box while the 3rd guy would join us later and we met some nice people and we started to have a conversation about the tour. After we finished eating, we head back to the car and it turns out he locked his keys in the car =_= but thankfully, he was able to break in.

So we line up to get inside and man, that line was huge. After they scan the credit card, we got our ticket stubs and departed our separate ways as I looked for my seat which turns out I had the best seat since I was so close to the walkway where Brian Johnson and Angus walk to. After we waited for about 20 minutes, the show started and the intro video plays and show starts. It was right after Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap that my ears couldn't take it :chuckle:. During The Jack, I witnessed the Angus strip tease :psycho:. When they were staring Whole Lotta Rosie, I saw this huge inflatable...prostitute that was on the train, looked as if that thing could had come to life :dizzy:.

So they have the encore which is Highway to Hell and For Those About to Rock, they had 6 cannons for Those About to Rock and they fired them, holy crap I could hear them and up to that point I really couldn't hear much. So the show ended and my friends decide that we should wait near the tour bus to see if they come out. Some of the roadies told us that they already left when the show was over but most of us didn't believe them. While we were waiting, a roadie hands me 2 taped papers and in them contains 6 guitar picks and the setlist. We wait and wait and we left after waiting for 2 hours but I did meet a really nice drunk roadie :laugh:. So I get home at 3:30 a.m and I sleep <.<

Tl;dr version: I saw AC/DC and I had a hell of a time.

Next stop, the Metallicats in Anaheim :mad:
I love AC/DC! And from your viewpoint I'm going to assume they sounded pretty well live. xD Good to see you had a good time too.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol good stuff grey.

My mom told me about that prostitute on a train thingy haha
She went and saw the show about a week ago I think, maybe 2 weeks I forget lol

Still, glad to hear you had a good time

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
At least someone had fun yesterday.....>_>

Yesterday sucked for me. =/
That sucked droogie.
I love AC/DC! And from your viewpoint I'm going to assume they sounded pretty well live. xD Good to see you had a good time too.
Really :bee:? Yes, I heard pretty good though I still have the ringing in my ear :dizzy: Thanks droogie.
lol good stuff grey.

My mom told me about that prostitute on a train thingy haha
She went and saw the show about a week ago I think, maybe 2 weeks I forget lol

Still, glad to hear you had a good time
lol I actually couldn't stop staring at that prostitute to be honest...:embarrass

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Kaaaaaaaaaaaay. Last night was sooooooooo fun.

On our way to pick up a friend of mine, we were driving through downtown-ish area and we were harassing hookers. We were all like "dayyummhh check out those knee-high socks! *whistles*".

Theeeeen we ended up going out to this little bubble tea anime place late last night with 3 of my friends. We ended up playing misc. board games while a friend of mine grabbed a bite to eat. XD So we played stuff like Hungry Hungry Hippo and Frustration which she won both times while snackin' on a salad. >< BTW Darren, the store is way more kawaii when we're not smashing there. =P

Then we played at this park at like 10pm and it was really windy and rainy. It was fun. Then we got scared that the whole situation seemed perfect for a slasher teen flick so we quickly left. XD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Don't worry. Imma stay indoors completely today for some super smash brothers.

edit: wtf Travis. I never noticed how high your post count was. o.o

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah....there are like poitns in time where i have like nothing better to do then troll this forum

I'm not a complete troll though :urg:

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
hows your smash training been going ToZ?
Quite well, thanks. I'm going to be maining random for a bit; I would like to develope a better general knowledge of all of the characters.

I'll play some Marth and Falco still, obviously, but I do want to get more familiar with the rest of the cast as well.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Quite well, thanks. I'm going to be maining random for a bit; I would like to develope a better general knowledge of all of the characters.

I'll play some Marth and Falco still, obviously, but I do want to get more familiar with the rest of the cast as well.
my way of playing is kinda the opposite

i think sticking to 1-2 characters is the best way to go
eventually you gota get wise to those bad match ups :p

your way is good too tho
goodluck with that:)

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
my way of playing is kinda the opposite

i think sticking to 1-2 characters is the best way to go
eventually you gota get wise to those bad match ups :p

your way is good too tho
goodluck with that:)
Actually, I'm learning the rest of the characters so that I can better defeat them. I'd like to learn to expose characters for their weaknesses, prevent utilization of their strengths, and, overall, become a better player.

It will only be for about a month or so.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Training?

You need some motivational music, now where's that Eye of the Tiger link <.<?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You don't know who Boxxy is? What a crime. =7

Top Bottom