• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

8Bitman

Smash Master
ive seen last house on the left, funny people, the hangover... and some other ones... ive seen alot of movies this summer.. lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So I was looking at one of the sites advertisments, and I saw one that said "Games for Girls, Games about Girls"

Then it showed a picture of a girl with bunny ears helping a sick puppy, a girl cooking food, a girl holding a baby, another girl cooking food, and Brittany Spears.

I now know what girls are all about!

-_________________________-

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The best movie I have seen this summer is Slumdog Millionare. That movies was so well done. I still need to see Panyo. (I mean Ponyo...They pronounce it wrong...)

Also so far I've only earned Ness back on my brawl. At least now I have two people who I use. Pika and Ness. Well Yoshi too but there's only so much you can do...

Oh I also realized that I never charge my smash attacks with the attack button anymore. When ever I charge a SA I just use C-stick+Z...

@DTP- lol really? I haven't seen that...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Darren I always wear bunny ears and hold a baby when I cook. Step up your knowlege of womans.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Guys.

Look at this. Don't worry, the part I care about is only like 30 seconds in. A friend pointed this out to me earlier today and its pretty great imo.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jf8DNkl8u2w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jf8DNkl8u2w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just listen for when the trainer with the Gyarados jumps onto it. Such a small thing, and yet it cracks me up for some reason haha.

8Bitman

Smash Master
glyph are you talkng about when you hear the guy scream???

also zen!!!!! you changed your name!!!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, haha. I have no idea why I find it as entertaining as I do. MYAH!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Your Pokevision Fails :mad:

So last night I had infinite dreams. The one about swf was that a whole bunch of people were posting in the brawl online discussion for some reason. Also Someone named Uncle Kenny rejoined smashboards.

Top Bottom