• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You guys...are talking about completely different "custom music". Gamingblack, they can't hear that music.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You guys...are talking about completely different "custom music". Gamingblack, they can't hear that music.
Yeah, I kinda figured :ohwell:

Bunny, I have a noob question about The Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil, is there anyway I can have it in a window instead of having it maximized?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
There should be an option in errr...options. If there's an english patch for that game, get it. It'll be hard to find full screen/window in japanese.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Heyyyy guys what's up ^_^ . So randomly the police showed up at my house today talking about they were looking for a 6'3 black male which is pretty close to my description... They said the guy robbed a pizza delivery guy and apparentely he ran through my backyard and the police dog led them here. So my mom told me to go outside and talk to them and they got my info and stuff. I better not get any freakin calls about them lookin for me >.> I was home all day.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Heyyyy guys what's up ^_^ . So randomly the police showed up at my house today talking about they were looking for a 6'3 black male which is pretty close to my description... They said the guy robbed a pizza delivery guy and apparentely he ran through my backyard and the police dog led them here. So my mom told me to go outside and talk to them and they got my info and stuff. I better not get any freakin calls about them lookin for me >.> I was home all day.
:laugh: Wow, what a weird mix up.
There should be an option in errr...options. If there's an english patch for that game, get it. It'll be hard to find full screen/window in japanese.
Ok, I found it, thanks.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I know huh? Well anywayz... i'm really interested in making a tourney... I wanna be part of the OTL revival... Anyone got any ideas for tournies? I'm drawing blanks right now...
If you include a prize, it will bring people (and dabuz) to join in. Though I have to suggest a themed tourney.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
If you include a prize, it will bring people (and dabuz) to join in. Though I have to suggest a themed tourney.
Yeah I wanna do a themed tourney but i'm not sure what to do... and a prize huh? I'm tryna save up for a car atm but i guess i can sacrifice like 10 bucks. I would've spent it on Wendy's anywayz :laugh:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm going to soon. Unthinkable Natural Law is too good for me to stop playing. It's seriously one of the best games I've ever played. And it's a Doujin which says a LOT. And it's ****ing beautiful. In terms of music and the artwork.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
My mom is hogging the computer. ;-; Tomorrow I can. I think. >_<

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can't even link it to you over Wiinet, haha. @_@ Just uhh...there's a member here named Luso. Ask him. He has a good download for it?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You're gonna need to patch it AND get another game called Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, then link those games. =X It's really complicated.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah just wait for me to help tomorrow. We'll have it up in no time. :3

.....Lolllll that sounded so wrong. xD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gv5QzqsdwJw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gv5QzqsdwJw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Top Bottom