• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So I guess I'm posting in red again.

Discuss.

Roxas M

Smash Master
That last line looks as if it is messed up in a way >_>
but it's true. my mom never got the internet because she doesn't like those bad pop-ups. overprotective mom is overprotective. pop-up blockers aren't good enough for her. so the only time i was able go on the internet was maybe once a month at the library and sometimes at my friends house. the ONLY reason why i have internet now is that my cousin lives here and she got the internet.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
but it's true. my mom never got the internet because she doesn't like those bad pop-ups. overprotective mom is overprotective. pop-up blockers aren't good enough for her. so the only time i was able go on the internet was maybe once a month at the library and sometimes at my friends house. the ONLY reason why i have internet now is that my cousin lives here and she got the internet.
I meant it is messed up in structure, wouldn't you say "I have been using the internet" instead of saying "I have been using internet" >_>.

Roxas M

Smash Master
I hate wiinet :p

Well anyway, your mom sounds way to paranoid about the internet.
i say the same thing. but it's her money. and i can't get a job either. she says it will interfere with school. i asked her when summer vacation started. she said we'll see. now summer vacation is over and i don't have my summer job.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
i say the same thing. but it's her money. and i can't get a job either. she says it will interfere with school. i asked her when summer vacation started. she said we'll see. now summer vacation is over and i don't have my summer job.
Not having good access to the internet can effect your school work negatively and positively. I mean we are all in the information age., and If you don't know how to use the internet well, or have no access to it then you will simply get left behind:ohwell:

Roxas M

Smash Master
Not having good access to the internet can effect your school work negatively and positively. I mean we are all in the information age., and If you don't know how to use the internet well, or have no access to it then you will simply get left behind:ohwell:
that is true. she won't get internet until i find a blocker that 100% of the time blocks inappropriate sites and pop-ups or i turn 18.
i didn't know what "lol" meant until i joined here.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It took me months before I knew what ftw stood for.

So don't feel too bad marthshadow, haha. I've come a long way myself.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I first saw ftw when I was an itsy bitsy kid.
Honest truth, I thought it stood for **** the world.

:3

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Took me forever to learn all of those silly acronyms too.

This site really helped with that.
It also helped with my typing speed :p

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
me and my mom both know that
I would have been surprised if your mom didn't know that.

that is true. she won't get internet until i find a blocker that 100% of the time blocks inappropriate sites and pop-ups or i turn 18.
I am sure she will change her mind after a year or two. I mean she can't avoid it for to long seeing how things are now.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Without internet, a household can't function.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
My dad isn't part of my regular household. His philosophy is pretty awesome. He says he's not my dad and that I'm my own dad. I feel badass for growing up without a real dad even I'm at his house now.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You blind buffoons.
Look at the screen. One character just pulled off a 29 hit combo that almost killed the other.

That's what the "broken" is about.
Gawd, just because it's in Japanese doesn't mean you shouldn't look a bit closer.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You guys suck ***. She took like, almost all of her health with one move.

Top Bottom