• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I just love this picture. I can not stop looking at it

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xC03hmS1Brk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xC03hmS1Brk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There's some bad words and whatnot so don't listen to it if your virgin ears can't handle a little potty langauge, lol.

Chaco

Never Logs In
LMAO

"Old people burning. Put your hands up. Old people burning. That's kinda messed up..."

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Motherf...

We don't have any vegetable oil. Why can't I ever be happy? ;___;

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
@ Chaco: Maybe I should kick you in your face with my fist.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I wanted those brownies so bad, omfg. You have no idea how disappointed I am. xD

Chaco

Never Logs In
You made me hungry. So I'm eating these cinnamon struesel muffins my sister made. :D

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqXi8WmQ_WM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqXi8WmQ_WM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

@Glyph: I see your music video about guns and raise you his better music video about sex.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Everyday normal guy 2 was better

Hiiiiiiiiii otl i'm ****ing bored
there is nothing to do today except for posting on ****ing S-W-F

How are you?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Geez, Glyph... kind of harsh on Professor MGW, aren't we? It's not like he was causing a major disturbance or something. He was just posting, and all of his posts had some content to them.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I think I stayed up too late...I actually feel physically sick. @_@

Dev2000

Smash Lord
NO JONS! roflmaobbq jk. alrighty then.

Do I need to buy a wii-speicifc sd card? My camera sd card doesn't work.
No.

Quick question
My SD card suddenly started loading very SLOW and i cant save replays anymore on my SD card :s
it happened all out of the sudden so... idk what to do
any help?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I think I stayed up too late...I actually feel physically sick. @_@
you stayed up too late? if you feel sick, you should sleep <.< , anywoo, i just got home from my friend`s 21st birthday party, i have yet to go to sleep since yesterday >.>

oh if anyone cares, the tourney i was suppose to go to was fake, either i got there early or my friend lied to me >.>

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Geez, Glyph... kind of harsh on Professor MGW, aren't we? It's not like he was causing a major disturbance or something. He was just posting, and all of his posts had some content to them.
I don't think so, no. The rules are pretty clearly stated on the OP, and he is most definately not an OTL member.

EDIT: And he posted here again. No more warnings Professor MGW

DOUBLE EDIT: I can see why people love Tom so much, lawl. Well played.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
No.

Quick question
My SD card suddenly started loading very SLOW and i cant save replays anymore on my SD card :s
it happened all out of the sudden so... idk what to do
any help?
No idea why it would happen suddenly, but try formatting it (MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP EVERYTHING IMPORTANT ON IT FIRST). It could also be that the Read-Only switch on it got flipped, in which case you just need to flip it back, but I think that would only explain why you can't save anything to the card. If that doesn't work then it...suddenly broke for whatever reason, basically.

Whoa wait why am I doing something other than lurking.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I don't think so, no. The rules are pretty clearly stated on the OP, and he is most definately not an OTL member.

EDIT: And he posted here again. No more warnings Professor MGW

DOUBLE EDIT: I can see why people love Tom so much, lawl. Well played.
Just out of curiosity, has the criteria for membership in OTL ever been clarified?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Just out of curiosity, has the criteria for membership in OTL ever been clarified?
There are no set criteria.
Be known, participate in tourneys. That's it basically.

Or.. have a red name. >.>

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I call her Katrina. Like the hurricane. She's a destructive force (everything she touches breaks).

Also she makes black people homeless.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm reaaaally tempted to sig that. Everything I touch does break. o.o

Top Bottom