• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
*goes to corner to be ignored*
I love it. <3

I "D'awww"'d IRL when I saw it. I'm going to make an avatar out of that girl with the guitar.

zen- lol. Nah. I just play to give my pokemon nicknames like SushiXFish. :]

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Scizor is so amazing. AND it looks amazing. My DS is red and black too, so it's perfect.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Scizor is so amazing. AND it looks amazing. My DS is red and black too, so it's perfect.
haha nice
Maybe I should evolve my Scyther, he'd be much better haha
But I'd miss Scyther :(

lol I want Platinum now xD

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I love it. <3

I "D'awww"'d IRL when I saw it. I'm going to make an avatar out of that girl with the guitar.

zen- lol. Nah. I just play to give my pokemon nicknames like SushiXFish. :]
I wish I could come up with names like that!
=P queen killjoy is too good. i totally went to her profile and look at all recent posts deciding which one was fullest of win ^,^|/,,

now you can

/doublequote=sig

I'm tearing from laughter. I don't know why, its just so random! and Azuaful!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ambipom is my favorite pokemon. Even if he's not that good, I still use him in all my teams. :]

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
My favorite pokemon is Arcanine :)

Too bad he's not that good...
Ampharos FTW.
Starmie is beastmode.

Hi OTL :D
Ambipom is my favorite pokemon. Even if he's not that good, I still use him in all my teams. :]
salamence>all (=

I once (when i was a pogeymanz newb) thought i would get a super duper hax salamence if i bred two level 100 salamence that i trained from lvl 5 bagons with the best base stats out of a huge selection of newly hatched eggs forcefed porteins and calciums and such. needless to say i ended up with 3 level 100 salamences that were totally ******** and weak. but i dun care. i has them still. im starting to feel nostalgic

EDIT: okay, off to bed with me. ive got a lot of brawling to do to prepare for laddering with my new russian buddy from russia who smokes and is from russia. bye, OTL!

DOUBLE EDIT: glad you enjoyed it, zen!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Celebi is my favorite pokemon =D

and Mew.

and haunter.

and Charizard.

yeah.

I don't battle with any of them though. I battle with the all mighty Blaziken:demon:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
God my summer allergies are killing me @__@

Maybe it's better if it just stays cold outside......

Top Bottom