• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
You should have used PK Thunder. PK Thunder makes everything better. You can even put it on your popcorn.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I only use him for the hell of it, I used him for fun but now I am starting to use him as much as my mains. I should check the ganondorf maybe I have found my fourth main @_@.
Yeah I really think you should add him to your mains.
You should have used PK Thunder. PK Thunder makes everything better. You can even put it on your popcorn.
I prefer PK Flash =D
I think I;m only going to use Ness when I have green/blue coonnection from now on though. He is really hard to use in the mud. More than any of my other characters.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Is it just me or does Firefox take forever to open now, and sometimes it crashes ;c

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Is it just me or does Firefox take forever to open now, and sometimes it crashes ;c
3.5 beta4? Opens everything good for me, but yea it does crash sometimes...

And I tried out the CaP server today, it rocks. I cam't wait for Cyclohm, it looks so cool, and is awesome.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
GGs FMOI. :] Bed time. I need to stop forgetting to jump with Snake. xD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, never. x3 It's getting purdy late. @_@

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Lol, never. x3 It's getting purdy late. @_@
I can see that the AIB has definately helped you. Oi, I remember when I beat you in Catfight's tournament almost a year ago. Nobody listened to a word I said until I beat you. :laugh: You could say that was when I actually became a respected member of this board. Still, me thinks I need to actually put some effort into restoring my online at my apartment. *suddenly turns into Goku/Naruto/Ash/Ichigo/Luffy/*insert 90% of anime lead males here* I MUST GET STRONGER! :psycho:

Top Bottom