• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lagtastic Online Discussion Thread **Sephiroth for S-Tier**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I got a 2150 on my first try for the SAT so imma just leave it at that

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I don't think England has PSATs.

@gashi: That's really good! At least according to what my score report said. Apparently the median is like 1500 or something >.>

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

How was the trip Black?
It was exciting and intriguing. Before we left for Centinela, I put on a Megadeth shirt and gray basketball shorts because no one can wear blue jeans since the prisoners wear Demin. When we arrived, we met with our teacher and his friend who arranged the tour. We waited 20 minutes before the Warden arrived, we were led to the Conference Room where the Warden gave us a speech and told us he would be directing the tour himself! Then they asked for IDs...now that was a problem since I left my ID in my wallet which were in my jeans. I told my teacher who told his friend who told the Warden which he allowed me to be on the tour. After that, we headed to the process room where we were given Security IDs which we had to present for each secton of the prison we entered. We entered and as we were entering No Man’s Land (Acres of cell blocks), we saw the electric fence that circled the prison, we then proceeded through the Visitor’s Section which was the last gate before we entered the prison itself. As the Warden talked about the history of the prison, we walked on the Alpha and Bravo yard with prisoners still on it. The Warden then took us through the Cafeteria (they showed us the meals they eat and where they dine) and the Gym (which would be used to house 120 inmates if the prison was overcrowded). After that, we went to the AD SAG block where inmates were housed 23 hours a day. As you can imagine, they were pretty much loud and rude. The Warden then showed us these steel cages outside of the cell block that they use to house inmates who want to be kept from population.We were then showed the General Population block which housed inmates that had more freedom than the inmates from AD SAG. They actually allowed us to go inside a prisoner´s cell and they were so small, not to mention that 2 inmates were put into one cell. After the cell blocks, we were shown the offices and divisions of the prison. Our last tour was the Prison´s hospital which was kept well maintenance and clean. The whole tour lasted about 2 hours and 40 minutes...which I felt uncomfortable throughout the whole trip since I hate wearing shorts...and everyone got to see my sun deprived legs. <.<

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I like shorts but I always wear pants
My legs are prob worse than the old mans....
:awesome::cool:

If I lived in a cooler climate I would never wear shorts

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
As long as you didn't drop the soap you seemed fine! :laugh: I can imagine the rudeness!

:201g::201r::201e::201a::201t:
:201s::201t::201o::201r::201y:
:201g::201r::201e::201y:
No really, it was.:bee:

I don't like wearin' shorts either... heh...

:208:
It's not like I took a shower there...or did I? :awesome: Wait...no I didn't. <_<
Sounded like the old man had fun dx
I hate wearing shorts >___>

:134:
Yes, I did, it was interesting and fun. :mad:
I like shorts but I always wear pants
My legs are prob worse than the old mans....
:awesome::cool:

If I lived in a cooler climate I would never wear shorts
:glare:

arch knight

Smash Lord
It was exciting and intriguing. Before we left for Centinela, I put on a Megadeth shirt and gray basketball shorts because no one can wear blue jeans since the prisoners wear Demin. When we arrived, we met with our teacher and his friend who arranged the tour. We waited 20 minutes before the Warden arrived, we were led to the Conference Room where the Warden gave us a speech and told us he would be directing the tour himself! Then they asked for IDs...now that was a problem since I left my ID in my wallet which were in my jeans. I told my teacher who told his friend who told the Warden which he allowed me to be on the tour. After that, we headed to the process room where we were given Security IDs which we had to present for each secton of the prison we entered. We entered and as we were entering No Man’s Land (Acres of cell blocks), we saw the electric fence that circled the prison, we then proceeded through the Visitor’s Section which was the last gate before we entered the prison itself. As the Warden talked about the history of the prison, we walked on the Alpha and Bravo yard with prisoners still on it. The Warden then took us through the Cafeteria (they showed us the meals they eat and where they dine) and the Gym (which would be used to house 120 inmates if the prison was overcrowded). After that, we went to the AD SAG block where inmates were housed 23 hours a day. As you can imagine, they were pretty much loud and rude. The Warden then showed us these steel cages outside of the cell block that they use to house inmates who want to be kept from population.We were then showed the General Population block which housed inmates that had more freedom than the inmates from AD SAG. They actually allowed us to go inside a prisoner´s cell and they were so small, not to mention that 2 inmates were put into one cell. After the cell blocks, we were shown the offices and divisions of the prison. Our last tour was the Prison´s hospital which was kept well maintenance and clean. The whole tour lasted about 2 hours and 40 minutes...which I felt uncomfortable throughout the whole trip since I hate wearing shorts...and everyone got to see my sun deprived legs. <.<
good to know you get any man lovin while you were in there? :3

how was the general Population? what do they have access to that others dont?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
good to know you get any man lovin while you were in there? :3

how was the general Population? what do they have access to that others dont?
Man lovin?...:yeahboi:

They were free to roam the cell block, they weren't confined to their cells and they have access to a catalog and can buy things such as T.Vs or extra food.

No seriously grey I don't tan+I always wear pants
I live in a desert, we have temperatures up to 116 in the summer and I STILL wear pants, I also wore a jacket back in my Freshman-Junior H.S years...even in the summer. <_<

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@:Shorts convo: I only wear shorts. Even ask seph, I doubt he's ever seen me in pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom