• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lagtastic Online Discussion Thread **Sephiroth for S-Tier**

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Tbh i liked the last one, This one looks like you want sympathy and the last one made it seem like you was better off just being cool fuzzy and puppy blue, What do you think simon?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Thats a GREAT idea!!!! Glyph you gotta host an Online Tourny for like the whole set! Dare I say 64-man tourny? Nah, that seems imposible. Could it?
I haven't seen a completed 64-man from start to finish in he-knows-when...
Would be good to see one up, the winner should get like, some epic prize. I look forward ti any idea to spark from this. :]

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Thats a GREAT idea!!!! Glyph you gotta host an Online Tourny for like the whole set! Dare I say 64-man tourny? Nah, that seems imposible. Could it?
The only time there was a tourney like that was the GOTLT. The most a tourney can get now is 16. Such disappointment. <.<

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm still a loooooooooong way away from finishing all of them, it takes like a month per badge to produce, and that assuming I can even get enough people interested

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I'm still a loooooooooong way away from finishing all of them, it takes like a month per badge to produce, and that assuming I can even get enough people interested
Don't worry Glyph, rest assured that I'll spread your link around to see who I can fish out for the offer.:laugh:

I have at least one person in mind.

'Nd daaang a month for one??? X__x

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well I could make it go faster by ordering two at a time I guess...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It would be hard as heck maintaining a 64-man, that's for sure. Although if you ever gain interest in hosting one (or anyone for that matter), you know where to find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom