• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lagtastic Online Discussion Thread **Sephiroth for S-Tier**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Worry not Mio, i lend money...

To my friends...

:ike:

Not you obv.

jk <3

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I just pre-ordered Blazblue:CS and I have $1,035.72 at the moment with another $1,080 on the way but all of that money is going into buying a car. <_<

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I just pre-ordered Blazblue:CS and I have $1,035.72 at the moment with another $1,080 on the way but all of that money is going into buying a car <_<
Grey be hitting up the big bucks?

._. (tries to fix it)
Impossible, you've done wrong, this cannot be undone.
*Rolls up newspaper*

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
awww you got a car? lucky nyuhka
cuz I gots a rly nice mustang back in VA and as soon as I'm 18 it's mine for keeps!
EDIT: now I'm bored lol wii **** broke again!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
lol, at least I already have a car.

I need to pay for gas though =.=
Well I'm buying a car that has 4 cylinders so it's going to be a huge gas and money saver.
Grey be hitting up the big bucks?

Impossible, you've done wrong, this cannot be undone.
*Rolls up newspaper*
Yes I am.

Edit: LMAO at Super Ban.

Chico113

Smash Apprentice
How hard is it to turn the console off when your done playing!?
This is very annoying, waiting for a match to start should take 5-10 seconds, but becomes a 2 minute wait! Cheap players ALWAYS go after the "away" player for cheap points, too. Since they can't actually fight someone whose playing. -_-

And can we avoid using the same characters? It's annoying. I also hate it when people win, and then to be total d**** chose the same character as me, and win again, just to rub it in.

And random disconnections, followed by that guy that keeps aiming after me when I'm using Bowser in a FFA....

1.who gives a crap? but yeah i just change the channel to TV annd when my Wii makes noise i change it back.

2.Yeah that pisses me off too.

3. easy wins?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ground Rules:
#1: THE GLOBAL RULES STILL APPLY HERE.
This should be simple enough. Just because it's a general/social thread does not mean spam, double posting, etc... are all game. They aren't.
#2: Don't reply to people who obviously didn't see rule #1.
This should also be simple. If someone comes in and is like "Lol, Post Count +1", ignore them and pretend it never happened. They'll get infracted and as long as you don't respond to them and egg them on or join in, you won't.
#3: Try to keep things on whatever the current subject is.
This isn't too strict of a rule, but if there is productive discussion going on, try not to derail it and ruin it for everyone else, okay?

Do not abuse this.
This is not a spam thread
. :mad:

I'm reopening this thread, so just be sure to follow these rules and we won't have to shut it down again okay?

BSP

Smash Legend
Many Thanks.

Ok, I'll start a convo since I'm interested in knowing. How many of the wifi players here take this game seriously enough to go offline too? Do we have tourney go-ers or strictly wi-fi warriors?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I actually compete in tourneys every now and then

Everything I've learned has been from Wifi training though

BSP

Smash Legend
I can't do online tournaments anymore unless they're one day/"live" events. I'm really not into them anymore. The themed ones are pretty cool though.

No offense to any OT runners, but I think offline TOs should be differentiated from Online TOs. There's a pretty big dif. between having the time and commitment to making an IRL tourney and just hosting one online.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That's actually been a topic of discussion since I became a mod for the first time over a year ago haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom