• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Koopa Prince: Bowser Jr - Come introduce yourself!

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
i feel like roy will be most used. theres people that will use roy just to troll the fire emblem roy fans and the mario kart roy fans. and then the new jr's who will just like roy. although im gonna be using morton since i love his design. plain bowser jr is the way to go tho

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
For those complaining about the Final Smash, it may have happened that including the Koopalings came second.

As in, the decision to include them could have come much after Bowser Jr was almost complete.

Notably he is missing his paint brush in all his moveset - which leads me more to thinking they did want to include them all as one type of interchangeable character.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Well, I was a Bowser Jr supporter because I wanted to play as Bowser Jr, so I'll probably play Bowser Jr.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
I said this on the other thread too, but...

Morton ftw. His derpy face and voice make him legendary. Best MK8 racer for me because I lol when I vanquish my friends as him. No one is as satisfying to win with as Morton.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Larry. He's adorable in Mario Kart and it's awesome seeing him here too.

Although Roy is also a good choice, but I fear everyone will want to use him. Gotta give my boy Larry some love.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
You know what's best about these Koopaling alts? There's something for everyone! No matter which one it is, everyone has a favorite. And for those who dislike them entirely, there's always Junior, so everyone's happy!:)

I wasn't nearly as interested when it was just Junior... But now, I can play as my main man Lemmy, so I'm actually really excited! Koopalings forever!:chuckle:

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Lemmy. He's just so damn adorable. Second place goes to Roy.

You know it just hit me and this seems like a decent place to ask. Are we gonna get icons for Alph and the Koopalings?
Also, this. I need one for my sig.

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Roy :troll:

Whenever I beat a Marth they'll cri everytim

"This game's winner is...ROY!!!" *tear streams down the losing Marth's face*

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Roy's my boy!

No, seriously, Morton Kooper Jr.

I hate Bowser Jr because he made Bowser disown his children.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
is our boy. I will probably play Ludwig too, as well as Jr himself.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I love how the Koopa Clown Car's color scheme changes depending of the Koopa driving (piloting?) it.

RayaGRH

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have footage of Wendy in action? She's the silver lining of Dixie being deconfirmed for me. :ohwell:

First female villain in smash! I am definitely planning to have her as a sub.

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
uhhhmm... I feel like I'm the only one here that'll main Wendy other than @ CaptainAmerica CaptainAmerica .:lol: I like choosin' the unlikely or unpopular characters when I play online or on games in general so I'll never use Morton and Roy xD Those two are used A LOT on Mario Kart 8. :dizzy:

In case you'd like to look at them. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to be playing Lemmy

I also like Morton, but I've always considered him weak for being the second boss fought in Mario 3

I used to really like Roy back in the day

But I've always loved the Lemmy fights

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Anyone else notice how violent Junior's moveset is? :laugh:

Especially that down throw. That is extremely brutal for a Mario character. (Drill to the spine)

iFezZz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3936-7335
Can you guys fix the first page of this? you guys have a bunch of dumb **** and nothing that tells me any info about Bowser Jr... I want to know if after you Up+B can you side+B or do any B moves at all, but you guys keep talking about a paint brush that doesn't exist.

Skyline1992

Smash Apprentice
I don't plan on maining Bowser Jr. but I absolutely love what Sakurai did with him. He's essentially the Tron Bonne of this game being the first character to fight in a vehicle. I love his final smash as well (even though it doesnt make any sense if you're playing as the Koopalings)

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
Bowser Jr is... kind of weird for me. I'm not too sure how I feel about him being in the clown car. Like, I love Bowser Jr and I love his moveset, I'm just... not too sure about that moveset being attached to Bowser Jr. I guess I was kind of hoping for Bowser Jr specifically and not a vehicle with interchangable characters with Bowser Jr just happening to be the "main" character due to being considered the leader of the Koopalings.

Still, I get to play as Bowser Jr, and he still looks fun to play as even if it's not how I envisioned him, so I'm not complaining. Plus being able to play as Iggy and Lemmy is cool as well, since they're my favourite Koopalings.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Bowser Jr is... kind of weird for me. I'm not too sure how I feel about him being in the clown car. Like, I love Bowser Jr and I love his moveset, I'm just... not too sure about that moveset being attached to Bowser Jr. I guess I was kind of hoping for Bowser Jr specifically and not a vehicle with interchangable characters with Bowser Jr just happening to be the "main" character due to being considered the leader of the Koopalings.

Still, I get to play as Bowser Jr, and he still looks fun to play as even if it's not how I envisioned him, so I'm not complaining. Plus being able to play as Iggy and Lemmy is cool as well, since they're my favourite Koopalings.
At first, I definitely felt the same about the clown car; but after actually seeing gameplay of it, it looks like he'll be an interesting and technical character. I want to actually be able to play as him to confirm that, though. The inclusion of the koopalings as skins was a cool idea imo, kind of on the same level as what they did with Villager.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I've officially decided to main Bowser Jr in Smash4. His moveset/Koopalings just look too much fun to turn down.

YouAreOutOfMy5

Smash Apprentice
Have you guys noticed how Bowser Jr. has a unique clown car compared to the Koopalings'? Junior's clown car has black eyes while everyone else's has yellow eyes. That's one reason to use him over the others!

andimidna

Smash Master
Haven't really been here since page 10 so I just wanted to say I really like how Bowser Jr turned out in Smash.
I would have never guessed he'd stay in his clown car, but I really like it, and the Koopalings.
He looks very fun, and pretty powerful. I wonder if his recovery could be used offensively, y'know, like off-stage, does it spike?

Top Bottom