• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
How dare you ask the question ''Will it still be as good?''...
Even if Sakurai nerfed C.Falcon like hell, he would still own, cause Falcon defies Sakurai and goes on a rampage-tour to the top of the tiers until there is no one to be knee'd anymore...

No seriously, it will still be good, that's a given :)...

shanus

Smash Hero
well we know its still there, but i have yet to see it connect on anyone.

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that knee wasn't sweet spotted.

Hopefully someone will be able to fully connect soon :p.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
To me, it looks like Falcon is virtually unchanged. The only difference I've noticed is the timing on his cliff grabbing (which was improved).

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
Being a Falcon main i went searching for the "Knee" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCQWwvZYE1c at 2:30-2:33 look for the random falcon punch at the bottom right, look closely as jiggs rolls to falcon and he knees her. Happy to be of Help Falcon <3
Hmmm... even though the wall stopped jiggly's trajectory, I'd wager Falcon's knee is just as strong as Zelda's f-air. Also, both of these attacks have a substantial amount of freeze-frames, so they're likely similar in power.

Thoughts?

(By the way, if you haven't seen Zelda's F-air yet, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgVH9OGugSo)
(It's at 1:49 and KO's Mario easily at 76%)

Shishou

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm... even though the wall stopped jiggly's trajectory, I'd wager Falcon's knee is just as strong as Zelda's f-air. Also, both of these attacks have a substantial amount of freeze-frames, so they're likely similar in power.

Thoughts?

(By the way, if you haven't seen Zelda's F-air yet, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgVH9OGugSo)
(It's at 1:49 and KO's Mario easily at 76%)
Zelda Fair actually got a decent buff. It didn't need it, but then again it is practically all Zelda has.

shanus

Smash Hero
well, in some cases, you can see his downair still spike, but in others, hit outwards. This is a growing trend common with falco's dair and mario fair now, too

EdSam

Smash Cadet
How hard would it be to make a short knee vid? The video showing everyone's final smashes had an intro and outro where link and ganon synchronized their crouches with the music. If people have time to make that, why not show us the knee? We're all waiting!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom