• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dam.. crispy ut right man.. srry i coudnt make it earlyer, cartell its pretty good.. wanted to play wif smilez, but this ***** really wanted to leave, and everybody knows y ^^ lol that was awesome

spider_sense

Smash Champion
**** sorry everyone for not showing up to smash tonight. I really wanted to, but I wanted to chill with my friend for a bit, but then another one of my friends came over to his place and wanted to have a few beers and gave us a ride, unfortunately our ride had one too many beers, and then lost his keys and making out with the waitress. **** was so cash. =/ Didn't get home till like 3:40 something.

precision

Smash Cadet
lol sounds fun jason.

btw derek that g&w vid was not impressive at all. his opponents had some of the worse di ive seen.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
i thought you couldnt chill today.... i was gonna hang out with my one of my five b3tches, then take my aquatica car/boat out for a spin

Me and Raphael developed a new way to play friendlies last night, you aren't allowed to kill anyone in the downward direction: gimping, spiking, ledgehogging etc.

you are only allowed to kill them in the horizontal and upward directions, until you do this, you have to keep saving them until they have enough percent to die in the aforementioned directions, so its good practice for teams too cause in teams you have to save your teammate. ITS AMAZING!

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
lol good **** with that kind of game lol.. derek, is there gonna be doubles in the tournament on tuesday ?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
derek that sounds awesome. Sometimes in friendlies i dont edgehog at all. it makes your edgeguarding better.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
yeah derek you need to learn how to make brackets.

random is the way to go.

who the **** cares who plays who.

its a god dammmmn 2 dollar tournament.

hand making the brackets is just ridiculous.

precision

Smash Cadet
honorable? wtf i just wanna play mart lol. thats my worse matchup.

nica hit me up if you read this soon cause i called your number and its dc'd.

W.Jr

Smash Lord
kk how much should we make the entry fee, im all ears, remember, phil gets 3 bucks automatically too

Me: Ok 2 dollar entry fee
Catrell: what, 2 dollars?
Me: yea why do you want to do 3?
Catrell: Na (chuckle) i wanna do ten

watch out for this guy!
I'm down for $10

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Eli has me cords so I need them.

Anyway im really sick and tired of asking people for rides espcialy since I cant even give them gas money more than half the time. The job market is making me sick 7 job applicatiions and I have work expericance and not one call. I wanna take my smash to another level but i cant travel this sucks. However whenever I do play Im only playin sheik from now on and others from time to time and only for like 10 mins or mm's. I have to prove something to myslef.

Catrell I hit you up man you live way to close for us not to be playin man. How did eli steven emillio and blea gelo do at winter fest?

precision

Smash Cadet
**** i feel you on that nica. we need to get whips.

but yo, emilio n hax vs mango n lucky. match 1 emilio ****ing dthrow jab stomp on lucky. i jizzed.

Top Bottom