• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Hey Salth Florida.

I want to go to a ZP. Can someone beam me there?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
No lol. I'm not even in Miami, I'm in Melbourne.

(Where's Melbourne?)
A good 4 hours away :troll:

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
good. i asked gian already, he still does not knows, dale, eli, warren, jason, kevin, andres, danny (both), ANY1, wants to go? im trying to go. but need to have a full car, it's a 5 spots car, 4 left cause obviously im driving.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Have to take a break from smash due to lack of permanent residence. If anyone's been trying to contact me, my phone's disconnected, so just hit me up on here if anything. :/

nicaboy

Smash Champion
blea you can count me out i dont wanna spend the money.

But im still down to go get ****ed up with you guys(you know what im talking about).

So ya zp tommorow night anyone(friday)? Cant play saturday at all(night time at least)

Im down for drunk smash or lol <.<
where the drinks at!

adam8or

Smash Rookie
I want to play with you guys, but I work tomorrow!
I work every Friday!
A Saturday is more convenient for me, so if you guys ever wanna play on a Saturday (Besides this one coming up) you can count me in!

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
aight so dale is not going, so by the moment, we are eli, jason, gian and i. so, we need one more person, it's 80percent sure im going, eli i need to have a number so i can call you, also send me your adress by a pm, cause i don't remember how to get to your house lol. we need one more person cause of the gas. also i want you guys to know that it may be more than 20 dollars per person cause of the gas, remember my car, it EATS the gas. also, i might be going out like at 6/7 ish of the morning. im 80% sure i can go, we need 1 more person, and i'll tell u 100 percent during da day, before midnight ofcourse

good azian, good. i shall se you there my friend

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Might be able to come tonight.

And Blea it looks like I can't go to that tourney tomorrow. I just found out I had a prior engagement that day. Sorry bro, I really wish I could go ><

Linguini

Smash Master
yo everyone i found out doodah is still alive....great news

and johnny is moving to gainesville for school, that means ima get him beast!

too fvcking good!

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
danny im sorry, dale called me before u told me and he got the spot bro im so sorry X.x3

i need eli, and jason to confirm fast!

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dude, change of plans. eli just cancelled, so there is one more spot. do yu want to go? well share the gas and we are coming back tomorrow night. you also have to know that we would be picking you up i think like at 10:20 or around be ready at 10

XxDarkzeroxX

Smash Rookie
No one wants to host/has the time to host
there is very little competition anymore cuz everyone just assumes the outcomes
and there is almost no turnout when we do try to hold something

:phone:

adam8or

Smash Rookie
Well if all we can do is ZP friendlies then I guess that's good enough!
I really wanna play with new people.
I cant go all the time though cus I live 40 minutes away and gas isn't very cheap
But I'll try to go as often as I can!

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
not sure if i can play tomorrow friday, i might, but saturday 4 sho!! who wants to play this weekend? sorry rafael i could not play yesterday

Top Bottom