• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

adam8or

Smash Rookie
I had a lot of fun going last weekend but I wont be able to go this weekend ;O!
hopefully next!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im gonna play some tonight and im down for a smashfest next weekend on saturday! Lets set something up nice at zp next weekend guys! Fau kendall and miami lets do it!

Im gonna throw anither dont choke and i wanna do it soon!

Best date looks like august but i want it sooner. Ceo is coming up anyone wanna drive to that?

I wanna enter a tourney :)

adam8or

Smash Rookie
Im gonna play some tonight and im down for a smashfest next weekend on saturday! Lets set something up nice at zp next weekend guys! Fau kendall and miami lets do it!

Im gonna throw anither dont choke and i wanna do it soon!

Best date looks like august but i want it sooner. Ceo is coming up anyone wanna drive to that?

I wanna enter a tourney :)
I'd definitely be down for that!
August is not for another two months so I would love if it could also be done sooner!
But yeah, I'd be down!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
huh?

I can't be coming here for smashfests dude lol(I never did in the first place). If there was a monthly series of events like for brawl I'd be going to those. I also don't have a car yet so I wouldn't be able to get here every week like everyone else does.

I play Melee with them whenever they're at Brawl events anyway lol.

:rosalina:

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Ok, I think I can actually play Melee sometime soon (tonight onward) so let's zp! Sorry about disappearing for a while, too busy >_> . Anyways, ZPPPPPPP

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'm down to play tonight. If anyone else is going post up so I can know what to expect. I don't wanna drive to ZP and end up being there by myself.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I wanna smash today. I really wanna get better. Anyone down?

@ Jason- Sorry for getting frustrated when you were just trying to help me. I appreciate all the advice and *** beatings I've been getting.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Hey, does anybody know of any brawl tournies going on this weekend anywhere near fort lauderdale?

adam8or

Smash Rookie
I might be able to go tomorrow if its early, because I have something to do in the afternoon :/

adam8or

Smash Rookie
10 is good for me. I don't think anyone else would be willing to go at that time. It's too early for these guys.
Okay then I'm going with my friend rafael, and hopefully by some miracle someone else shows up!
See you tomorrow!

:phone:

adam8or

Smash Rookie
Wait... does anyone know if zp is open at 10?

I know that zp is open all the time technically, but I don't want to barge in if they're truly closed.
Oh damn, didn't think about that!
But I'm sure it is, since 10 that early in business hours
I don't know if you wanna go a little later than 10 but I won't be able to stay too long the later it gets!

:phone:

Top Bottom