• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm sure everyone is taking a break. We need time to let everything sink in. There was so much to experience.

Awesome though, RJ. I want to do the same myself. I'm really gonna need to get a job soon to support juggling Brawl and Melee though D:

:rosalina:

AstroKite

Smash Rookie
Alright cool, cant wait to get some Smash and Pokemon action with you all. Where on the FAU campus do you all meetup. I pass by there all the time for work and it's pretty big lol.

Konohalotus13

Smash Rookie
I'm sure everyone is taking a break. We need time to let everything sink in. There was so much to experience.
Man, If I knew people who lived in my area who played melee, I would not take a break at all XD I really wanna brush up my sheik and learn some Marth/Ganon stuff.

Alright cool, cant wait to get some Smash and Pokemon action with you all. Where on the FAU campus do you all meetup. I pass by there all the time for work and it's pretty big lol.
If you know where the student union is, that's where we usually meet up. In the game room. There are also game nights in one of the dorms on wednesday and friday nights.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
aww but I like the name em0cand3h :(

Anyway ya we should try to visit you guys too to be fair.

I think col bol has inspired me to use fox a little more. Imma work on him.

Of course sheik too :)

em0cand3h

Smash Rookie
I can still keep it. lol The other can just be a nickname. ;D

It would be fair, but FAU is so stupid about their parking rules. I think it has to be after 6 that they don't check for blue lot decals. There is also parking across near the soccer fields that's with no decal, I believe. It's just a little bit of a walk, but no big deal. Might get more info on this later.

Linguini

Smash Master
I'm trying to play tonight, my fox i getting too beast.......

always down for zp but maybe we could play at stevens

hit me up, i'll only be in sfl for a couple more dayz

Two-Ell

Smash Master
yeah Justin, I let everyone know on Fb to try and stop by here once in a while to keep in touch. SFL has plenty of people that could become regulars here.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
ya'll need to spruce up your posts and make 'em fancy like mine.

Get some sigs and nice avis D:

I'm making another sig to go along with the two Rosie ones I have. The Seib one is temporary lol

em0cand3h

Smash Rookie
ya'll need to spruce up your posts and make 'em fancy like mine.

Get some sigs and nice avis D:

I'm making another sig to go along with the two Rosie ones I have. The Seib one is temporary lol

I just started here and I made my own avatar. xD

How do you put in signatures? I had one for the tourney, but it's past that now. lol

AstroKite

Smash Rookie
I dropped by the student union room today after work and was sad to find it empty ; _ ; ( sad panda)
lol, what time do you all play. I get off work around 6:30pm. Also if it's cool, where is the dorm where you all smash on Wed. and Thurs?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Dude, I said after this week lol. It's spring break right now, so no one is going to be there. Next Monday on, you'll see people in the game room every day.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
yo emilio just come over if i dont randomly pick up the phone. i told my guy to hold it cuz u were def coming tonight....

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I had gotten Adobe Photoshop CS5 a while ago, but I didn't use it for anything. I had saw this blog on AiB for these really cool sigs, but the person was refusing to make it for other people she knew >.>

So I was like 'what the hell, I'll learn to make my own.' So I spent a night working one. Honestly I was not expecting it to come out as nice as it did. Putting the video on it was mad easy too.

I love it x3

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I had gotten Adobe Photoshop CS5 a while ago, but I didn't use it for anything. I had saw this blog on AiB for these really cool sigs, but the person was refusing to make it for other people she knew >.>

So I was like 'what the hell, I'll learn to make my own.' So I spent a night working one. Honestly I was not expecting it to come out as nice as it did. Putting the video on it was mad easy too.

I love it x3

it looked too amazing. good **** on it.

@everyone else, god I wish i didnt have SAT's on Saturday, or I'd def be down for some practice. I need it.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol and thats how I found out jason.

Eli i was busy yesterday sorry I missed your call but hit me up today bro.

Blea ya I didnt make smash plans so I didnt play yesterday(plus I havent been on in 2 days lol.) When we play again I need my laptop.

Omg pokemon black/white and so tight! so good

Linguini

Smash Master
i'm playing pokemon blacker than black, it's pretty s!ckkk

anyways, we playin tonight at zp, last time ill be able to smash before i leave.....

DIP!

Top Bottom