• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Hey, just gotta say, those were some awesome matches last night.

Shoutouts to Nicaboy, good matches, too bad Sheik is mad homo.

Eli: Awesome matches, thanks for the Falcon practice, and you're actually a really cool guy. I got you on march, remember?

Jason, for being awesome all around.

Justin: Nice to meet you, and a damn good peach you got there. I'm the new Ganon main, remember me?

DannyG: Thanks for the Ganon dittos, only in SFL will there be so many Ganon mains in one room lol.

See you all at DON'T CHOKE!
oh yea I remember you, my bad dude.lol I can't remember names. now whos the other one he was talking about?

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
im gonna try out peach again in friendlies to see if its worth it to use as a side pick during the tourney. the biggest reason why i switched was cuz i couldnt keep up with foxes and capts...

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
im gonna try out peach again in friendlies to see if its worth it to use as a side pick during the tourney. the biggest reason why i switched was cuz i couldnt keep up with foxes and capts...
Falcon takes some serious practice. And they all feel completely different when u fight them... Fox, hes a ***** but you can edgeguard him nicely. If you need tips let me know

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
ill definetely be doing some friendlies with you on saturday, since i also need some practice against peach. like an idiot, i tend to cc way too often, thus getting ***** by dsmashes... i got lucky to beat borracho at my last tourney, but during later friendlies, he was severly punishing me for simple mistakes

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Sheik does way better vs both falcon and fox.

Peach is nice to have on the side for ice climbers if you dont like the match up with sheik.

Peach ganon can be whack at times for peach. but she has **** on ganon too.

If your gonna use peach you guys gotta ****ing float cancel since her shuffle is ****ing awful. Learn to space float canceled(and not) n airs on sheild and jabs. Your gonna have to also be good at picking up habbits since peach isnt good at tech chasing on reaction like sheik and falcon are.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Sheik does way better vs both falcon and fox.

Peach is nice to have on the side for ice climbers if you dont like the match up with sheik.

Peach ganon can be whack at times for peach. but she has **** on ganon too.

If your gonna use peach you guys gotta ****ing float cancel since her shuffle is ****ing awful. Learn to space float canceled(and not) n airs on sheild and jabs. Your gonna have to also be good at picking up habbits since peach isnt good at tech chasing on reaction like sheik and falcon are.

Lol. yo I got this. My peach is too raw. They call me armada jr. float cancel for days 200 nairs per minute brah.

I love ganon vs peach. I just feel really good about that matchup. Feel pretty good against most foxes too
as long as I play careful. Its been a while since youve seen me play dude. we should peach ditto mm =P. I think you'd be proud with how far my peach has come'.

Also I messaged all the fau kids. Looks like 2cars full of people are going maybe more

We also found some new kids who play melee down in coral springs. Gunna try to get them to come

DannyG

Smash Cadet
DannyG: Thanks for the Ganon dittos, only in SFL will there be so many Ganon mains in one room lol.

See you all at DON'T CHOKE!

Thanks yourself! Good dittos.

Also I always forget to play Dale/Blea/Eli, sooo NEXT TIME you guys owe me!!!

HYPE FOR SATURDAY!

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Thanks yourself! Good dittos.

Also I always forget to play Dale/Blea/Eli, sooo NEXT TIME you guys owe me!!!

HYPE FOR SATURDAY!
You never forget to play those guys, you're just afraid to get 4-stocked is all. No worries, I have that same fear with Blea, since I have no clue how to play that MU... I better not have that guy in my pool....

DannyG

Smash Cadet
I really don't want to post this, but I feel obligated to let you guys know.

When the pools are being made for the tournament, please leave my name out. There's been an unexpected death in my family, and I'm flying to Trinidad from Thursday until next week Monday. I really was looking forward to the tournament, but I really can't attend. I hope everyone understands.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Thanks a lot for the support guys. Of course, I'll be keeping tabs over the weekend when I can....and we'll have to play when I get back (going on spring break soon, so I'll have some free time for a ZP or two.

But thanks again, means a lot to know you guys are understanding.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
i think my phone is disconnected so i cant make any outgoing calls. but i could recieve calls so hit me up for ppl who wants to play today.... i really wanna play ASAP

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
i have a ride to the tourney, but no ride back home, anyone got space in their car (i live by coral way). ill give gas money

AstroKite

Smash Rookie
Sup guys, i'm new in the Boca Raton area and need to smash with some people. I used to attend a Brawl night every Thursday night back in Tampa with some sick players. I believe one guy is like 7th best brawl player in FL, His name is Lahday. But is there some kind of meetup or get together where people smash. Also I play pokemon on the DS competitively, So i'm always up for a battle.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I might take a trip out to FAU as per promised. It was great to see all of you at the tournament and doing performing mad well. Every single one of you have potential to be monsters.

@ Miss Legion - We have an upcoming players who looks promising, so we decided to name her Jenmada. :3

Konohalotus13

Smash Rookie
Sup guys, i'm new in the Boca Raton area and need to smash with some people. I used to attend a Brawl night every Thursday night back in Tampa with some sick players. I believe one guy is like 7th best brawl player in FL, His name is Lahday. But is there some kind of meetup or get together where people smash. Also I play pokemon on the DS competitively, So i'm always up for a battle.
I do competitive pokemon battling, but I just started over in my soul silver, and my gen 5 teams are only on my pokemon online program >.> But yeah, We do melee all day on FAU campus.

I might take a trip out to FAU as per promised. It was great to see all of you at the tournament and doing performing mad well. Every single one of you have potential to be monsters.

@ Miss Legion - We have an upcoming players who looks promising, so we decided to name her Jenmada. :3
SPIDERSENSE! It was awesome meeting/playing you last night I was zeno, the black kid with glasses and the retro hat. Totally come by FAU, man.

em0cand3h

Smash Rookie

Aw, shucks. Thank you~ T-T

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I had so much fun yesterday! Crowding around justin being like "yo who the **** is this guy!?" "yo wtf is he beating uber ice!?"

TOO MUCH FUN!

FAU sorry the am bracket didnt happen. It was alot to do :( I hope pool matches made up for some of it. I had a blast in my pool lol.

So much hype and ****. alot of fun im tired. Whenever I play again imma need a fresh mind.

Good stuff out there sfl!

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
I do competitive pokemon battling, but I just started over in my soul silver, and my gen 5 teams are only on my pokemon online program >.> But yeah, We do melee all day on FAU campus.
A few of us (myself included) play competitive Pokemon, I'd love to play again after a 6 month dry spell. Considering B/W is out now...

And we play Melee all day, every day.

Aw, shucks. Thank you~ T-T
You can thank him by naming yourself *Jenmada* come next tourney.:woman:

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Gonna be taking a week off and, hopefully, coming back refreshed. I am going to start making some trips down to zp, even if it's justb once a month.

Top Bottom