• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Dale said she said lmao. Um ya from the momment i get up til whenever im down. HONESTLY i really want mm. Im really feeling sheik lately. Who is down. I will be calling everyone tommorow around 11 or so i guess am btw.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i have a friend who lives there :) ill call u when i visit her to play some matches dude :). she wont be coming wif me of course :(

precision

Smash Cadet
nica did you call me from some 954 number?

whats going down tonight i wanna try some new **** out on you fools.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Alright let me know. I've kinda got to be out of the house like before 7. Or else my mom thinks it just isn't worth her time driving me over there and picking me up like 3-4 hours later.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
danny i will call you. Im sure some of us are going to zp today :)
@cash mooney i use to live out there bro but i moved :( You by pembroke lakes mall?
No, dude. My girlfriend is living in hollywood beach, I think. I'm planning on coming down to visit her this upcoming weekend (friday, saturday, and sunday). I need a place to crash, seeing as the drive is 5 hours away, and I will be low on money as it is because of gas.

I still need housing. The closer the better. Can anybody help? Cryptik said he can house me, but he's about 30 minutes or so away. If I can find closer, it would be much easier for me.

Thanks in advance.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Lol, it's cool man. I get it. You wanna be as close as possible to your destination. It wouldn't make any sense to stay at my place if there was possibly somewhere closer. I have no problem with that. Just letting you know though, at the very least you still got my place.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yo i just gotta say thanks to all of you guys, especially eli and derek for the housing, but everybody was great and a lot of fun. you guys definitely have a great community and were all totally willing to help out even more than you guys had to, and you guys had a little tournament that was the first one i ever won haha

thanks a lot guys, you were awesome

spider_sense

Smash Champion
whens nxt ZP
How about tonight? I'm down to smash around 6.

yo i just gotta say thanks to all of you guys, especially eli and derek for the housing, but everybody was great and a lot of fun. you guys definitely have a great community and were all totally willing to help out even more than you guys had to, and you guys had a little tournament that was the first one i ever won haha

Yeah man, it was great having you over to smash. I wish I could have more sets with you. Your Falcon is pretty legit, especially after realizing you participated in Genesis crews. Lol and I apologize for all the profanity and vulgarity I used around your girl.

Ballistics

Smash Champion

Yo post in my volleying thread andrew =D

itz cool to meet chill players

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Dale you have inspired me to start playing sheik thank you for renewing my interest =)

MM's are up eli and dale http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269141
and pound 4 got mine :) So many sheiks

i beat dale's marth with my sheik! my sheik is tooo goood.
Man i can take ya second rate sheik on. Play falco. My marth play to gay
Don't worry guys I'm still alive.lol
yay justin :)

wednesday smash who's down?
Im down for some peach practice. Hit me up around 2pm man. You got the number. Im not down for friday but who is down to play smash all day saturday? Oh man i just had a good night:laugh:

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yo i'm down to smash today. I'll hit u guys up. i'm gonna try and leave work early so i'll let u guys know.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Btw danny where is me and emillios 1st and 2nd match?
Oh, crap. I forgot about that. I uploaded it to youtube but for some reason they didn't process it so I deleted it and I forgot to re-upload. I'm grounded right now so I don't have my laptop. I'll upload ASAP. Thanks for pointing that out.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys i'm leavin work like now. i'm prob gonna be at my house. so we could play there or zp. hit me up.

Top Bottom