• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yo does anybody know what the cheapest hotel in ft lauderdale would be

im in the airport looking up prices and everything is like 80 for 1 night

nicaboy

Smash Champion
derek im free after 7 tommorow if you want some of this. DC it was a dollar tourney its not that serious. Come to a monthly and see how far you get. And that bracket is long gone lmao.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Happy B-day Smilez! Maybe I will let you beat me...as a b-day gift XD

Anyone know if the university center at FAU is open this week? Considering bringing my cords for the wii they have in there and setting up on thursday. Also, anyone know how to make LCD's not lag with smash?

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Happy B-day Smilez! Maybe I will let you beat me...as a b-day gift XD

Anyone know if the university center at FAU is open this week? Considering bringing my cords for the wii they have in there and setting up on thursday. Also, anyone know how to make LCD's not lag with smash?
There is no way to make them not lag unfortunately, yo we gotta play tomorrow RJ!

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
@ derek. sure free dinner is awesome, but free dinner two nights in a row is mind blowing.

@ jason- Yea man i'm down and I'm pretty sure we have couple of other ppl to play too. hit me up.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yea Zp smash tonight. Yo James I'm down to play right at 5:30 if you're down. Hit me up, my number is 786-709-3650. Plus I have some very good goodies. For the past weekend.

Linguini

Smash Master
****, no one hits me up anymore yo. i might be down to play later tonighttt i have some fire ****ing bud eli you cant beat this ****

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Aight we'll c about that fool. Dis **** right here.... is some lake of fire fyre ****. u dont even kno.

Top Bottom