• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jigglypuff Chat room! Everything Jigglypuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I just picked him up yesterday.
Only one i've seen so far on this thread but they're everywhere i'm telling you! :laugh:

Jiggly is obviously a female. She sings, and as a taunt she twirls around and holds her...umm...hand in the air. Seems pretty feminine to me...she doesn't seem like a male. :ohwell:

Or an it. :)

ndayday

BRoomer
...it just doesn't seem right for Kirby to be a girl.

Which reminds me, how do you think it wold be to have either the pre-evolved form of Jiggly or the evolved form of Jiggly in? I would probably use the evolved form the same as Jiggly.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
...it just doesn't seem right for Kirby to be a girl.

Which reminds me, how do you think it wold be to have either the pre-evolved form of Jiggly or the evolved form of Jiggly in? I would probably use the evolved form the same as Jiggly.
Think back on Pichu. Yeah no thanks.

ndayday

BRoomer
I think it'd still be cool...and I don't think they could think of a way to make Igglybuff damage herself.

Well now that I think, they would make it so when you jump you get hurt 2% -_-

Wigglytuff would be awesome though-kind of like a floaty Dedede...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Igglybuff would probably be even lighter, death at like 30% from like everyone, but it could have 8 jumps. i miss Pichu, but i think Wigglytuff would be better since it could have something more. either way i would still pick both forms about the same as JP.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
wigglytuff is an AWESOME pokemon. too bad it sucks at competitive pokemon :p.

ndayday

BRoomer
30% would be horrible...
And I thought I was the only person that missed Pichu.

Almost every awesome pokemon sucks at competitive pokemon sadly by the way. =/

What costume do you guys use for Jiggly? Personally I use the trainer cap, then the straw hat, then the night cap thing, and then just good ol' naked Jiggly.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i usually just use the straw hat or trainer hat JP. i hate that they took away my green ribbon and the crown. :(

i also think alot more people miss Pichu than we think.

Lawn

Smash Cadet
For some reason, up until now, I thought the PT hat was a nurse's cap.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Lolz, yeah it kinda does look like a nurse's hat.

Anyway, I usually go with Sleepypuff, and sometimes I go Straw Hat Puff. Although I'm starting to uses\ Hawaii Puff more now.

Here's a question: If you could have any Jiggly costume in Brawl, what would it be? I personally think RastaPuff would be pretty sweet. So would the cap in my avatar (lol).

Heavenly Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeavenlySpoon
Can't hurt anything, can't defend itself and is slow as hell. She's just a terrible version of Blissey, awesome as she might be.

ndayday

BRoomer
Blisseys amazing...I used to have a Lv. 100 Blissey and she was awesome.

Back to the question about what costume I would want is the headband Jiggly or to be original, I would want Jiggly with marker drawn over her face...kinda like in the show!

ndayday

BRoomer
I used to think that was the most funny thing when I watched Pokemon. :laugh:

ndayday

BRoomer
XD Psyduck got annoying after a while. I wonder what ever happened to Jiggly in the show, you never see her anymore.

Oh have you guys ever played as Jiggly in say Summit when you're sliding down the mountain? You stay in the air...for a long time. I really hate it becuase fast-falling is even slow, and you're pretty much open for attacks...unless you're playing like Ganondorf...

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff's Final Smash should have been to Sing to put everybody on-stage to sleep as the arena dims and puts Jigglypuff on a broadway stage with the spotlights on her. When Jiggs sees that no one is awake, she puffs up and makes an angry face, takes off the cap on her microphone-marker, and proceeds to draw crude pictures on the opponent's faces.

Unfortunately, Brawl is strictly based off the games only, NOT the anime :(

ndayday

BRoomer
I wonder what they considered for her Final Smash when they put her in. They most likely thought about putting people to sleep, but didn't want to copy Peach.

Then again there's three Landmasters. :ohwell:

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
how is Wigglytuff not good in competetive poke'mon amy i ask? is it the imbalanced stats?
Nothing against Wigglytuff, but as my favorite is Tyrannitar, I would simply find Clefable and her abitlity more useful.

Although, I don't use Clefable either. Blissey's Softboiled is more useful.:laugh:

EDIT: wrong page again. Jigglypuff facepaint attack for SSB4.

ndayday

BRoomer
Yeah, the Marker Final Smash would of been great...at least at the end of Jiggly's current Final Smash she has that awesome "Jigglyyyyyyy!!" :laugh:

I've noticed that quite a few of the Jiggly users seem as though they either play Pokemon or have played it, who here has and hasn't?

I have. :)

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
I played it "competitively." Hated Blissey in those games. My Swampert was a sexy counter though. I wouldn't dare use Wigglytuff in the games though.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i've always played Poke'mon and own at least one version of every new poke'mon game. i just never got into the competetive side of it.

ndayday

BRoomer
Never got competitive as well, I wanted to 'catch em all' :laugh:

Heavenly Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeavenlySpoon
I moderate a pretty big Pokémon forum, I guess that says it all...
I don't really play competitive though, But I know a lot of people who do.

I guess there are few reasons for people to want to put all their time and effort into trying to use jiggly when you can just go ahead and use stuff like MK, which would not only be way easier, but also way more to your advantage. It probably has to be a combination of liking Pokémon, liking Jigglypuff AND liking her playstyle, especially when she's so very looked down upon at the moment.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I moderate a pretty big Pokémon forum, I guess that says it all...
I don't really play competitive though, But I know a lot of people who do.

I guess there are few reasons for people to want to put all their time and effort into trying to use jiggly when you can just go ahead and use stuff like MK, which would not only be way easier, but also way more to your advantage. It probably has to be a combination of liking Pokémon, liking Jigglypuff AND liking her playstyle, especially when she's so very looked down upon at the moment.
this goes for any low tier, except the liking pokemon part. but being able to stand out there and suppot our JP despite her flaws is something noteworthy.

ndayday

BRoomer
I think that it's just "insertcharacterhere"s playstyle. I mean, I hate C. Falcon but I use him as a third because I love his playstyle.

And liking Pokemon makes you better at all the low tiers. :lick:

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Ooh, I used to play competitively! Back in the Emerald days, I played hardcore Netbattle. I also played on Shoddy after Diamond/Pearl's release as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom