• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Bryan's friend here.

I am down for some melee action this Friday and I live a couple houses down from Bryan.

Cross.

Smash Ace
ill see wats good. if anything next week for sure. gonna update the 1st post and title soon wid info. also, ima change my name soon.

Cross.

Smash Ace
Updated! post if you all are coming and what you can bring. Tell me what you guys think about ordering pizzas and me buying to sodas to sell back to. Would be dope if you can bring like a bottle of soda for everyone as well.

Also, yeah ima buy the premium, i want a name change.

Edit: Solved

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
you guys are so immature.

anyways...count me in for the Friday night fights
I can also bring a full setup for melee (TV + Gamecube + Melee) if ur willing to give me a ride there and back home Tossy. I live like 2 minutes walk from UTech, dunno if thats far away for u.

Im also 99% positive Ausp is coming. He also has a gamecube + melee but i think we have more than enough melee setups already:dizzy:

Lets get something good going people!!!:chuckle:

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo jus bring the tv cuz we already have 2 console and games so jus the tv will be cool. Brawl wont be happenin cuz none of the brawl players can come out so ya. ill put u down.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Good **** with the OP. Hope you guys have fun before the Barlw n00bs come to mess it up >>

Cross.

Smash Ace
changed ma name. unfortunately my name is Cross. with a fullstop cuz someone whos last activity was in 06 and has 0 post already took my name. Oh well.

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
I am making confirmation that I will be there but I have a late class Friday that ends at 7. Idk how that is going to work out.

Cross.

Smash Ace
u can come down after the class no prob and since u live near bryan u can get a ride back with him(altho tossy still has to confirm that he will give him a ride...tossy where u at).

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
I have been reading everybody post from this thread started and I was getting tired of it becuase you guys where acting immature it's either you guys meet up oI have been reading everybody post from this thread started and I was getting tired of it becuase you guys where acting immature it's either you guys meet up or not. GracefulAssi. Already said to meet at his so there wasnt any need for the gobbledygook you guys been having
Now there is a shirft

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
I have been reading everybody post from this thread started and I was getting tired of it becuase you guys where acting immature it's either you guys meet up oI have been reading everybody post from this thread started and I was getting tired of it becuase you guys where acting immature it's either you guys meet up or not. GracefulAssi. Already said to meet at his so there wasnt any need for the gobbledygook you guys been having
Now there is a shirft
gobbledygook? immature? dude wtf?:confused:
I can barely understand what you're trying to say.
...and besides, its not as simple as just meeting at his house. I dont blame GA for being organized with this, its basically allowing strangers into his house so ground rules have to be set. I dont get where you're coming from with this "immature" BS.

Cross.

Smash Ace
my name is cross now guys wtf stop callin me ga. anyways dont start a debate in this thread please. and everyone just please sort out yourselfs for 2marrow i want to play some serious games.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman

anyways...count me in for the Friday night fights
I can also bring a full setup for melee (TV + Gamecube + Melee) if ur willing to give me a ride there and back home Tossy. I live like 2 minutes walk from UTech, dunno if thats far away for u.
Yeah, I can give you a ride, just pm me your address, and your cell number in case I get lost.. because I will.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo **** was maaaaaad dope i seriously had a good time

me+ausp=best team evar. come get ***** by me an ausp in teams lol.

if your coming next week post up and ill update the pre reg list and say what ur bringing so i can update the setup list for next week.

ima start practice up and try to get more technical so i can destroy tossy he is a real f@ggot

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
Haha....

Yea, we rocked on teams. I still remember that grab slap combo. :bigthumbu

PURE AUSPOMENESS!!!

Tossy, you're going down! :smiliegor

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
lolol me and Tossy double falcon own you guys all day son

but srsly tonight was dope. cmon guys more people = more fun and more competition:mad:
and ya i have to agree, Tossy is a good teamate but in singles, ya he's a real f@g:chuckle:

Erasor

Smash Rookie
O my, u telling me seh ppl start own when a left???? Thought a broke spirits, Ga and Adam FAILED, guess a have to stay a little longer to let other ppl feel the pain and humiliation :D

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
O my, u telling me seh ppl start own when a left???? Thought a broke spirits, Ga and Adam FAILED, guess a have to stay a little longer to let other ppl feel the pain and humiliation :D
Looool, man you ever think of being a comedian? It suits you man. xD

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
lolol me and Tossy double falcon own you guys all day son

but srsly tonight was dope. cmon guys more people = more fun and more competition:mad:
and ya i have to agree, Tossy is a good teamate but in singles, ya he's a real f@g:chuckle:

Falcons did what? 2 lucky Falcon punches from spams and we were owned?:dizzy:

That was fun though :lick:

Cross.

Smash Ace
lol i memba when it was me 1 vs both of dem double falcon. they needed a grab into falcon punch to win, so bryan grabs me an tossy falcon punches HIM instead hahahaha. good **** tossy.

edit: yo i jus meant to go on facebook an typed in falcon.com by mistake WTF lol!

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
lol i memba when it was me 1 vs both of dem double falcon. they needed a grab into falcon punch to win, so bryan grabs me an tossy falcon punches HIM instead hahahaha. good **** tossy.

edit: yo i jus meant to go on facebook an typed in falcon.com by mistake WTF lol!
lol, was fun :p

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
so my usual controler broke 2day :(. I currently am practicing with my spare. Im sad.
sh*t sucks:urg:

Im in it for this Friday and ill bring my tv as well.

Im thinkin we should have some mini-tourneys every week, probably just round robin seriouslies and ill record em and upload them so we can see ourselves improve as the weeks go by. What do u guys think about that?

Cross.

Smash Ace
if we can get atleast 8 people then yeah that would be good we could run a small bracket(me an tossy already talked about this) an also we could do draft crews. divide into 2 teams of 4 and have a crew battle. would be fun.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
How the hell did you break your controller?

I'd love to see the lvl of you guys. Why don't you post your YT channels so we know who to check?

P.S. @ David: The PS3 thing with the cable worked for me too! Who knew?

Cross.

Smash Ace
Hey guys if any of you are interested...come to Apex 2
nah....we aint top players by any definition, most of us are beginners with less than a year of expirience under our belt. and any way u take it we wouldnt be able to afford it.

How the hell did you break your controller?

I'd love to see the lvl of you guys. Why don't you post your YT channels so we know who to check?

P.S. @ David: The PS3 thing with the cable worked for me too! Who knew?
level of who? lol. my controler jus died, i didnt break it it jus stopped working. The rumble died about 2 weeks ago, and wen that happened i knew it was only a matter of time lol.

an yeh im so glad, those ***** lines were really annoying me yo

edit: Marauder why dont u try come by this weekend

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
By Level I mean Bryan and Ausp. I also wanna see how much you and ToSsy have improved.

And this weeked is a no go. Crazy exam on Monday. I prolly might fail even if I study all weekend... :(

Top Bottom