• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
yo i jus feel like i have to say...people need to chill

some people are really bringing a bad vibes to the game, getting extra salty when they lose, b1tching about controllers non stop and not even talking when we play, like its some some super tense tourney set and the winner will be the best player in the world.

it a bruk vibes, an these n1ggas need to cut that **** out. when u lose, u lose, rather than crying and getting upset about it, why dont u really try to dig deeper and see why you lost and try to fix it. seriously its making me not even look forward to playing the game, aside from with 1 guy.
QFT. Although I'm probably in there too, the not talking much while playing. z-z Don't even know why I don't, lol.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
As long as Sinji didn't win, I'm satisfied. However, good ****;
PS. Fox is gay.

Cross.

Smash Ace
fox is gay but rather than crying abt that why dont u try to learn 2 deal with him?

my break from falco is over now anyways. next time ill win with him :)

an ill beat matthew with him 2

sinji said hes stepping his **** up now anyways

ps. ill never beat tossy on battlefield xD

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
fox is gay but rather than crying abt that why dont u try to learn 2 deal with him?

my break from falco is over now anyways. next time ill win with him :)

an ill beat matthew with him 2

sinji said hes stepping his **** up now anyways

ps. ill never beat tossy on battlefield xD
lool, I am trying, I was just saying he's gay, is all.
and lol, screw you, you'll never beat me again on battlefield, hahaha

Cross.

Smash Ace
well later ausp, i hope u reach home ok and im looking forward to playing you again when you come back.

so b1tches, every1 ready for friday? 3 man bracket anyone? LOL

edit: and tossy maybe, just maybe u can beat me on battle field when ur not relying on me to run into ur mindless dash attack, or jump into your aerial attacks

but even then thats a maybe xD

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
I've reached home safe and sound. :)
Thanks.

I'll be doing a lot of 1-man brackets for a while.

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
some kids better be shaping up their tech skill *cough*

or else theyre gona be ***** by some little red falco in september *achoo*

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
some kids better be shaping up their tech skill *cough*

or else theyre gona be ***** by some little red falco in september *achoo*
Hopefully you put in the training with Home made waffles and the other cali players to good use.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
and Marauder comes in to lame up the conversation;
Also lol, Bryan you better be ready yo. >.>

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo sinji i kno ur in a slouch son but all i can tell you is this:

dont feel discouraged. keep playing. dont care so much about winning casual matches. you should be using the casuals to practice specific aspects of your game but it seems you care so much about winning that u end up relying on gimmicks and ****. thats why no one has really given ur playstyle respect. your execution has gotten way better, but i think u should continue to play through the slump and try to over come it. if you can do that then ull get way better.

also, next week me and eraser have u an tossy in teams haha. ggs yall beat my ***.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to Justin Wong not even getting top 8.
Shoutouts to Justin Wong not getting a golden stick.
Shoutouts to shoutouts.

Cross.

Smash Ace
lol@ not even getting top 8. dude fought well but just got outplayed. but i guess haters gonna hate. im just happy an american player beat him.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Vangief is American? Didn't know that, I thought he was canadian or something, lol.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Ha Haa tossy my side spain beat your side holland. wat a shame. holland lose yet again for the third time in a world cup final.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Holland isn't my side, I'm currently trolling all my friends who supported Holland.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Im looking around places like papine to see if they have any good smash players but no luck. Mop ._.

Cross.

Smash Ace
u arent going to find any smash players anywhere if there were good players around they would have found this thread already and posted in it

concentrate on getting better urself.

Cross.

Smash Ace
we dont have tourneys around here. and we definitely dont have "nationals". notice its only the same people posting in this thread?

and sinji wtf i told and tossy and who ever else was throwing a ***** fit for no reason over recording videos that they could if they want, im not stopping anyone from doing wat they want. if want to record urself do it i really dont care.

Top Bottom