• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Indiana Thread Re:Edit

Warped

Smash Rookie
NNID
shadicfusion27_2
I find a bunch of groups with zero members
Weird O_O. Do you find anything when you search for Indianapolis smash on facebook?
I find a bunch of groups with zero or 1 member in them and I've been to the group before and I've tried to join but everytime I go there now that's what happens

Its_Groovie

Smash Rookie
If anyone in north east indiana wants to play, especially in the 260 area, I'm always down to meet up and work on my game.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
If anyone in north east indiana wants to play, especially in the 260 area, I'm always down to meet up and work on my game.
Are you Fort Wayne? I'm very familiar with the scene around that area. What game are you interested in? (and have you joined the facebook group?)

Pexd

Smash Rookie
NNID
Soxtoob
Just saying, Smash 4 Player here in the 219! Anyone ever needed let me know, we could even make a group since there is not one for smash 4 players here!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I just got around to updating this thread. It's pretty current, but if anybody has any problems/questions/concerns let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

ALSO WE NEED POWER RANKINGSSSSS

Last edited:

Icyo

Smash Ace
I just got around to updating this thread. It's pretty current, but if anybody has any problems/questions/concerns let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

ALSO WE NEED POWER RANKINGSSSSS
I got your PR right here:
1. ICG
2. Voorhese's Pikachu
3. Tylerbeyond

YoshiBro1

Smash Rookie
NNID
YoshiBro1
3DS FC
3153-5058-8043
Not too familiar with how you make power rankings so you'll have to fill me in on that.
As for the ball state group you have up that one is basically dead, but it's the only one open to the public. I guess if we get people to start coming into it more than that could be a public one as opposed to the one that I started before knowing about that one. I can still give you some info about the Ball State scene.

Currently on facebook we have a facebook group that is pretty lively. It is the official facebook group for our club that I recently established on Ball State's campus though so only ball state students can join by verifying their ball state email. Currently we are trying to work on a schedule of having two days where we meet up. Thursday and Sunday are two days looked at but I'll give you more info later. Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/615001935206037/

we have a fan page that isn't updated too much whenever school is out unless it's about tournaments nearby. It's main purpose at first was to let people know about things going on in the official facebook group I made that aren't members or couldn't become members because they aren't Ball State students. Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/bsusmashbros?fref=ts

I guess an idea that you could try with this (you don't have to) is probably send people that aren't members to the facebook group you already have up there so that way they can still talk with folks in the area and make the group bigger to attract others. The official group one could be displayed as for ball state students only and the fanpage could go for anyone.

MisterMoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aaron_Rodgerz
Here are the top 3 from Reaction Games' Michiana Smash League.

Melee:
1st: Mentaculus
2nd: Jay
3rd: Poptab

Smash 4:
1st: Mr.Moo
2nd: Xzile42
3rd: ABREEZy

Full Results:
Melee Final Standings (10 points min)
1. Mentaculus - 330
2. Jay - 230
3. PopTAB - 101
4. Adin - 93
5. Dephlo - 87
6. Ahenobarbus - 68
7. Alex - 42
8. Slope - 39
9. Sqweejji - 24
10. Danny - 23
11. Kelland - 21
12. Marth Z - 14
13. Moo - 13
14. noodle - 10

Smash 4 Final Standings (10 points min)
1. Moo - 230
2. Xzile - 178
3. Aaron B - 139
4. John - 87
5. Juan - 84
6. Michael - 83
7. Billy - 52
8. 2MuchWong - 48
9. KishSquared - 40
10. Evan - 38
11. Fi - 34
12. Gary J - 28
13. Kelland - 24
14. Zeke - 22
15. Bajef - 22
16. Danny - 18
17. Demon - 15
18. Slope - 15
19. Nelson - 14
20. Sokun - 12
21. Tyler Y - 10
22. Marth Z - 10

CPU?

Smash Apprentice
How many people are we going to have in our PR?
3? 5? 10?
Smash 4 is what I'm most familiar with so I could try and help with that. As of now I'd say some contenders for top 10 include Xeroxen, Sofaking, Xiivi, Justy (Priimonet), Sovereign, Renegade, Steve Stempky (can't remember his tag), Myself, Scholls, DaBoneMan, and Keen.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Kinda late on this one haha... doing well, married a week ago and living in a town smaller than where you are from. Going on the old joke that no one knows where Huntington is, I think I have you beat now.
Married huh? That's great! You usually go to ACEN right? We should hang out there next year :)

Also, you can never beat Huntington.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Married huh? That's great! You usually go to ACEN right? We should hang out there next year :)

Also, you can never beat Huntington.
Oh I'm sure I can beat Huntington this time >:3

Yeah, we'll be at ACen next year! For once, I'm not staffing so depending on what my wife and I have scheduled, I should have free time!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Does anyone know of any smash tournaments near indianapolis?
If you're on facebook, join the "Indianapolis Smash" facebook group. It's essential for keeping up to date. But there's quite a few Indianapolis tournaments. (A weekly every week, monthly every month. ect)

noboruplaysgames

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone! Sorry for not being able to read the whole thread right away because it's a lot to read :p. I'm going to be moving to Portage very soon so what kind of events are avaible over there? I know that Chigago Illinois has a pretty big scene but is there any project m stuff in portage?

Top Bottom