• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, we always stream on twitch.tv/jcaesar. We haven't done a Legionary Wednesday in a few weeks due to other stuff going on, but I think tomorrow should work. I'll see what interest there is at Xanadu tonight.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Technically I'm up here this weekend, but I'm not traveling far because I think doing so after having lost your wallet (and thus not having a driver's license, debit or credit card ect ect.) is irresponsible and just not smart. I will be back up here next weekend to pick up my new credit and debit cards since they should be here within the week.

Also I figure it'll give you time for your new GF to stop being in Buffalo and start knowing exactly what kind of trouble her new beau gets into with his trolly friends.

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
I'm sort of glad I'm not complicating my life with any of this relationship business from the stories I hear from friends. No, I just creep it up with honest intentions of romancing TH. Yup, not at all complicating.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I don't have much going on in my life right now outside of work and video games, so I want that kind of complication. I just ... don't wanna have to go to clubs or bars to meet girls.

Also, why are you advertising krypton lasers in your sig?

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
It was a really old sig from really old times that I never bothered to change. This new forum seems to like setting my sig on by default and I can't figure out how to selectively include/exclude it.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Kr Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation aside, are you changing fests to Thursdays to accommodate for Aaron and Chris?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'm thinking of swinging by this week so a final word on which day it will be would be great. I need to drive my roommate to Costco on whichever day Legionary Wednesday isn't happening.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I believe cmart will be home all day, and I should be home by 4:30. How early are you trying to go?

CTL17

Smash Lord
1630 would be perfect. And figure how the gift matches are going to work. Ask the stream for arbitrary challenges?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You're making us fight for our gifts? I don't think you wanna see how viciously I would fight for a metal slime. It could get ugly.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Got the Rock Cruiser, Zoltan Cruiser, Mantis Cruiser, and Federation Cruiser type B in a single runthrough of FTL.

God bless The Big Unit (and the crew **** Richards, Harry Cox, Dudley Manlove, and John Ramsbottom)

D

Deleted member

i haven't been in here in a while.

oliver, it looks like you've been hitting the bird a little hard.

and i don't mean falco.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Maybe I shoulda signed up for that. But now I have VGL tickets for that weekend and people are coming to visit. Oh well, I'm still planning on going to WC for their next national.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'd really rather go to EVO. But that hinges on whether I can find a hotel room to stay in. If I can't find one soon, I'll just bail on EVO (it's only $20 down the drain since I haven't bought plane tickets yet) and go to VGL. I'll keep you posted.

Top Bottom