• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Cia

das kwl
You guys should come to NYC pretty soon to witness what will be an AMAZING crew battle between Deadly Alliance and Killer Fleet. oh and check out my sig. <(^.^)b

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Too cheesy?

Inui was over on Friday and Saturday and he lost every match vs my Cheezasaurus Doc except on BF where I SDed vs his Sheik at around 0 and it was last stock ~65% and the one on YS vs his Falco that I was about to edgeguard but he paused it so I messed up my timing and got meteored. Cheese > Inui. Discuss.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Inui was over on Friday and Saturday and he lost every match vs my Cheezasaurus Doc except on BF where I SDed vs his Sheik at around 0 and it was last stock ~65% and the one on YS vs his Falco that I was about to edgeguard but he paused it so I messed up my timing and got meteored. Skill > Inui. Discuss.
Edited for correctness.

In any case, spammer tells me all of THP is going to cheezits, all the tunes are going to, you guys down for a friendly crew match? :)

Top Bottom