• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Eggm

Smash Hero
First of all, LOL FALSE.

Second, there will probably be Brawl AT SPOC4.
Never seen a more true post on this forum.

LK Must be one of those guys who wants to establish a name early in brawl and steal all the scrubs money while the metagame develops fully lol. Right now the game is completely based on luck for example some could find one really cheap technique with a char in the middle of the tournament and dominate, right now i'd rather just play brawl for fun instead of for money or skipping out on melee tournaments to sit home alone playing brawl thats stupid come to ESPOK.

I'll even MM you, if you beat me by your crewmates logic your better than chillins marth, and if you don't get 3 stocked better than azens. xD

Magus420

Smash Master
I'll consider going, but I really didn't want to dedicate 2 days for smash, and I can't just go to SPOC4 on Sat and Diem's another time because I haven't picked up a GC controller to play since SPOC3, and I hate taking like 3-6 hours to unsuck and play well when that happens since I'm forced to squeeze in occasional matches here and there which makes it take WAY too long.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll consider going, but I really didn't want to dedicate 2 days for smash, and I can't just go to SPOC4 on Sat and Diem's another time because I haven't picked up a GC controller to play since SPOC3, and I hate taking like 3-6 hours to unsuck and play well when that happens since I'm forced to squeeze in occasional matches here and there which makes it take WAY too long.
Come over on Friday morning and bring Dave, and we'll play Brawl at Brandon's on Friday night and then come back to my house and get back into Melee for the tournament the next day. Rigel will be driving.

Plus, you and Kashif will win teams. Free money.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Falco's got some crazy tough **** combos in brawl (works on every character in the game):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwaa_Lt9sqQ

Hooray FALCOOOOO! It's semi-infinite until they fall off, or if there's a wall it's a true infinite.

lol
LMAO there's a vid of me doing the laser infinite almost to the edge of the Bridge of Eldin. I'm just waiting for Keitaro to upload it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm not maining Sheik anymore. I'm going to be maining Pit, most likely. He looks and sounds hot and he's actually good and looks fun to play. D:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Btw, James, my brother's off in some suicide watch/rehab place, so he won't even be here to make you feel awkward. XD

This also means that we won't even need seperate room since someone can use his bed.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Never seen a more true post on this forum.

LK Must be one of those guys who wants to establish a name early in brawl and steal all the scrubs money while the metagame develops fully lol. Right now the game is completely based on luck for example some could find one really cheap technique with a char in the middle of the tournament and dominate, right now i'd rather just play brawl for fun instead of for money or skipping out on melee tournaments to sit home alone playing brawl thats stupid come to ESPOK.

I'll even MM you, if you beat me by your crewmates logic your better than chillins marth, and if you don't get 3 stocked better than azens. xD
Uh, what? I don't even know what to say to this.

Obviously me and scar are lulzing about. I don't know where this serious business **** came from either. I accepted your MM in the other thread, but I didn't know there was some motive pride BS behind it. Look what Melee has done to you dude, seriously.

Right now the game is also NOT completely based on luck, if it was we'd all be playing Mario Party. Good stuff. Your example is weak as well for one cheap technique or whatever, coming from the person that camps lasers to a ridicioulous degree and then COMPLAINS about someone else "ledgestalling" when he was barely on the ledge at all (and you know who I'm talking about), I never even said I was gonna skip SPOC4 either, nor did I say I had Brawl, nor did I say I wanted to play Brawl immediately for money. I'm actually EXCITED to play the game OMG - SHOCK AND HORRORS. You need to get your priorities straight dude.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This crew kinda no longer exists, btw. Lord Knight left, Kashif left, Ryoko won't actually join, and Magus is inactive in competitive play. The rest of the crew is also super inactive. It's just Atomsk and I at this point.

As such, I have joined Montage and anyone from this crew is free to do whatever they want. Don't get me wrong, though. I'll still team with Kashif and hang out with and play with all of you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You know, just because I'm not all over competitive Brawl doesn't mean I planned to quit competitive smash in general.

>_>
Meh. Without Lord Knight and Kashif in the crew, and with the rest of the crew really inactive, there's not much to be done. If you want to join Montage, Tunes, or TSA, I'm sure they will gladly take someone of your huge skill level.

Sorry, but THP's really dead. I'm also not a good leader at all and we don't have anyone that can really lead us all too well and care about stuff a lot.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
i don't think i could lead anything lol
Lmao!!

@ Inui: The montage crew is pretty good at Brawl at the moment but I never heard of them before Brawl came out. I hope the crew lasts and if your really in it please enforce Ether/Space to go to tournies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dmbrandon was actually always pretty decent at Melee, and he and Ether are amazing at Brawl. I plan on sticking with them and using my Melee skillz and my natural determination to win to help Montage stay h4x.

Magus420

Smash Master
Trev, what kind of headphones did you say you have? I just got a pair of Sennheiser HD 280 Pros and they are awesome. I was considering the HD 595s or 650s, but they're a bit out of my price range being several hundred dollars and plus I'd need to get a headphone amp too to actually power those beasts :psycho:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
it was HD 650s the only reason i had them was because when my brother visited my cousin like 2 years back he...stole them lol

Magus420

Smash Master
See, I knew me randomly turning around and shit while playing Brawl was due to the game's sloppy control scheme and not me.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=147599

For example, if you try to retreat an aerial before landing to space it you end up turning around after you land even if you let go of the stick before you even touch the ground, because it buffers a turn since you happened to be holding away at least 100 years ago back when you were still in the air. That also explains why I kept randomly d-tilting instead of d-smashing even though I wasn't holding down when pressing down on the c-stick to d-smash.

Top Bottom