• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

FireFly

Smash Lord
i have the match of bob vs eugene, i have to upload it to my comp once it comes back from the repair shop (x_x)

**** that match felt intense watching it on youtube (i didn't know i played that fast)

TONY come down to hawaii NOW!

about my b-day - its probably going to be on the 6th of april
im thinkin STD or something during the evening until late night/morning. i want as much people as i can so tell me how everyones schedule is....and i need to practice more smash

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
TOM? PRACTICE? OMG! you won the tourney, you dont need practice...WE ALL NEED PRACTICE! haha nah jk.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
tom if u use mini dvs as the tape for your cam corder i can upload it for you...

yo leo im frankie lol and thx ^^ god well i need practice on rest combos.... and the ways of "not being greedy" and just hog the edge lawlers

oh and i rather be knows as kapolei's annoying puffball rather than hawaii's jiggs :p

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yaaaaay one of matches has been saved. Too bad my quarter final match was lost. T_T No biggie. My Zelda is awesome in any match. Except when I self destruct like a champion. lolz

I'll be trying other characters today as well as my Zelda. Probably Roy, Captain Falcon, Falco, Metwo, Yoshi and Bowser. I love all of those characters but I just can't get them to move like my Zelda. >_>

Can't wait for practice Andrew. Can't wait.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i am sorry to let you waipahu guys down
i just realized i have driving lessons at 11am, totally wrecked the plan.
i thought about driving to waipahu then have my instructor drive back for his next student. but that might not be possible because his schedule is very tight.
but there will always be another time. i am so sorry.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I so envy you all having cool friends that play SSBM seems almost everyday. The 2 friends I have that play this game think pressing L ^ \/ will turn you into an invincible shadow luigi. And they think wavedashing and stuff like that is stupid >.>

Edit: Oh! You used a digital camera to record these right? Could I use a regular non video digital camera that can record videos to put them on the computer? And how would I get the videos in? Just plug the camera USB cable into the comp?

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
man i haven't been on in awhile. Zomg the tourney was so fun ^-^

I must practice a lot. >.<

So are those vid's from the tourney gonna be uploaded?

let me know!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
No worries Terence. ^^

I am currently playing at Andrews. Tom never called me back yet so Idk where he is. Bryan is here and Eugene and Archie. My Zelda is doing well. lolz Hope to see you at the next one Mr. HK. And good luck with the driving. The soon we all get cars the bettah!!

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Yeah, I made a video, but the quality sucks, had to balance the camera on a chairs back, and it was a bad angle, and you can't see much, there is a red cloud. But the parts I can see, for some reason to me it looks like I was playing better in the video then I thought I was when I was playing.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
i know what you mean arvin.
Felt weird watching how I play from a non playing view.
I hope someone recorded one of my winning matches.
After i watched my match against arvin, I was very disappointed being up 2 to 1, then losing.
Stupid greediness. That was a close match. My hands were literally shaking while I was playing.

FireFly

Smash Lord
no smash for me today, i overslept plus i have some stuff to do.....can i take a rain check?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Dam­n, the only match of me is where I got ***** by Frankie sideways. I was missing L-cancels, no DI(aww), and not enough turtle style! I was friggin nervous as hell in this match to be honest. I never do so well against Frankie's Jiggs, first match of my first tourny is Franks teh ownster, play nick or merc(won, and I stayed in winner's bracket), and just nervous/pressured overall. Imma do loads better next time. But dude, watching myself play against Frank's ownage, I look so **** nervous! WTF, I missed like every L-cancel! Stupid adrenaline!

Tom, I'm up for any day. I'll clear my day to play the champ. I wanna get better so much now that you won.

And Ed, it's up man.

Tony, no, the noobs got 4 stocked from us. Some of us even sandbagged a bit. They did not look like they had fun at all. I think I made the potty mouth kid cry a bit. Mwuahaha, good times. Took some nervousness off of me.

Btw, are there any more matches of me anywhere? This one was my least favorite honestly

Edit: just finished watching most of those matches that are up. Man, they're fun to watch, and the talking is ****ing funny. Video camera ftw! Stop shaaking though!

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
haha shoyo...no johns. you sound like me that one time at archies..."i wasnt l canceling" blah, but hey. in all we all did a good job. we're all the top 20 players in hawaii.
anyway, bobby just left my house. and i pressured him a lot. he beat me at times though. but i ***** him at other times. btw, bryan and eugene came over. they also did good. terence couldve come, but he couldnt. crap..i wanted redemption.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha i've made plenty of peopel horendously sad in actual tournament matches, but in friendlies oh snaps

its all about getting whoever i'm playign to laugh, and not about the game at all. luckily for me them laughing means them with zero focus, so it also means me consistently winning ;P

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
hahaha okay there....would this be double posting?

anyway. my last match with bobby here at my house i got mindgame spiked... he yelled when i was getting back up. and i didnt up b...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah Andrew, we about even. I finally beat you on Final Destination. Man after playing you, everyone else is gonna be slow mo. You are the fastest player in Hawaii. b(^_^)d

Yeah...mind games spike. MOO!!! O_O

Bryan your link got really uber. I'm so used to my other friends links that I have too many bad habits when playing yours. Good job man.

Archie said my Zelda is refreshing to see. lolz Come get some $ Kick!

Tom, when will you be up for some smashin? We could do another UH-er unless someone wants to open up their house. Yeah lemme know. My mom gave me mega bucks from vegas. 0.6K I should try buy a recorder. O_O

I wanna smash some more. My Zelda is in the zone!

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the tournament match with Frank, I lose, the match right after in a friendly, two-stocked him! :mad: Frank probably wasn't playing as serious, but neither was I, but that match didn't count so sucks to be me i guess. Also, Frank, at the next tournament, I'll be yelling, "I WANT FRANKIE ALREADY!" instead of you wanting me :mad:

FireFly

Smash Lord
K guys, since theres no josefest this week.....
How about we have my smashfest b-day at my place?!?!!?
Celebrating jose, terences, and toms b-day at my place. anyone up for it?
I talked to my parents about it and this Friday is a good day. STD is fine too so im lookin at everyone comin in the evening like a usual josefest

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah, the tournament match with Frank, I lose, the match right after in a friendly, two-stocked him! :mad: Frank probably wasn't playing as serious, but neither was I, but that match didn't count so sucks to be me i guess. Also, Frank, at the next tournament, I'll be yelling, "I WANT FRANKIE ALREADY!" instead of you wanting me :mad:
Lolz you guys want eachother. Sweeeet. ^^

Friday sounds like a winnah! I'm aaaall fired up. Guess I'll be driving Terence, Joel, and Merck. Oh yeah I better ask Matt too.

Dex! You should get day off or call in sick or something.

I'll probably take the day off from smash tomorrow so I can go work and stuff. But today was fun fun fun!

Andrew, we definately need to record our friendlies next time. lolz

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
this friday!!!
son of a bich!!!
first off, I work from 5-10 at night, and then I work saturday morning at nine.
Looks like no STD for me.
**** I'm screwed!
Even if I call in sick on friday, I don't wanna call in sick saturday, that's too much.
You guys have fun! Cause I won't be.

Dam it guys!!!!
I was hoping it was gonna be next week!!!! So I can request off and crap!!!

*throws turtle, box, key, chair, flag, bug spray, manhole, helmet, matchstick, parachute, hammers, firefighter, bucket, frying pan, and number 9 at everyone!!!!*

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Double posting ftw. Hmmm...lets see. If Dex can't make it, I cooould do double pick ups and stuff. In other words, pick up the townies and merck, drop them off at Toms, and then drive to Waihiwa and pick up Oshiro, and Jeff. Since there's no school and stuff it's really not that big of a biggie.

How does that sound? I could also pick up scott if he wants to come down cause he lives uber close to me anyways. And since Shoyo is still at camp there will be an extra seat in my car.

I wanna play Jeff again. Yeah yeah gimme your BANKAI!!! My Bankai is always out though. Like Zaraki Kenpachi! Lolz.

Ne ways yeah. I don't mind all the extra driving. If it'll bring us all together.

And Dex, maybe you can get day off for Friday night and then go home like normal time around midnight. I can take care of driving home Oshiro and Jeff. Maybe can?

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
sounds good. jus call my cell whenver you're going to start picking me and osh up.

also, i dun have bankai. not even ssj1/2/3/4/+. i'm more like krillin, the useless party member ;P

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Arggh. My sisters got Mario Kart = less smashing. And I plugged my camera into the comp and I cant find my falco vid :O

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lmao no johns oshiro... you guys think playntrade should have a doubles tournie and a 4 man crew vs 4 man crew? makes it more interesting eh

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
4 man crews would be so stacked... Imagine Frankie, Tom, Nick, and Merck on the same crew... UNSTOPPABLE!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hmm okay I think the birthday thing has been moved to the NEXT week Saturday. There will be four tvs. Toms two and my two. Sounds G to me.

Mini Smash fest at UH on Wedsnesday. UH is the place. Two tvs. Both mine. Tom you can bring the armor cube if you like. I'll make sure that both tvs work this time. >_> I can give rides and stuff both to and from.

Merc if you are reading this would you like to come? I'll call you laters and stuff.

Times will be posted tomorrow. Most like in the mid afternoon in the best situation.

Post if you like come. Kay dens.

FireFly

Smash Lord
Yeah this weeks birthday smash for friday is CANCELED. It will be on Saturday April 7th at my place.
- 3 Tvs
- 20+ people?

Earliest start time: 6 PM
I expect JGC to be there AND the Waipahu/Village Park people.
Pizza and drinks will be provided.
Yelling is allowed and I don't think there will be an STD....

Top Bottom