• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The hardest boss in video game history?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, whenever I play a dance/song game in an arcade all of the songs and difficulties are already unlocked. I assumed it was something that happens in all arcade machines. Guess I was wrong. >.>

Anyways, keep them coming, guys. =)

:069:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
How about Bass in the Megaman Battle Network spinoff on the Gamecube?

That whole game was pretty ridiculous, but I beat it... never beat Bass, though.

The Guy was tough, but not all THAT terrible... Didn't really have trouble with Dracula, either... Mother Brain fight was way annoying for me

Let's see...what else was hard?

The stupid dragon at the end of Golden Sun was way too frustrating than it needed to be...

Can't really think of too much else that's just... hard.

Rayku

Smash Lord
The stupid dragon at the end of Golden Sun was way too frustrating than it needed to be...

Dullahan was much, much harder than Fusion Dragon when fought properly. Without the summons, Dullahan is near impossible IMO.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
HARDEST BOSS

WORLD OF WARCRAFT... THE HOGGER! HE'S SO HARD IT NEEDS 2 RAIDS TO DEFEAT HIM!

yea........
dont **** with algalon.

but on the real note, syobon action aka cat mario is the hardest game/ hardest boss. that game is like mario on roids

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
How about Bass in the Megaman Battle Network spinoff on the Gamecube?

That whole game was pretty ridiculous, but I beat it... never beat Bass, though.

The Guy was tough, but not all THAT terrible... Didn't really have trouble with Dracula, either... Mother Brain fight was way annoying for me

Let's see...what else was hard?

Mother Brain was ****ing obnoxious.

I believe I spent like... 300 deaths on that *****.

Top Bottom