• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The H.O.R. Sponsored tournament; Congratulations to Ally!!!! Lock this thread please!

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Sorry i couldnt get my match done, i was real sick x.x although it seems yesterday would have been to late anyways...

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hey alphi PM me when you wanna play,hopefully before thursday cause ill be out of town from then til monday!

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
confirmed. Yeah.... I need to work on the Snake matchup. It was almost as if I was walking into the street blindfolded and getting hit by a hit is how bad the match turned out to be.

GG's and good luck taking on Ally

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Me and Dabuz might need a extension. He wasn't able to do it wedsnday and he won't be able to do it today so mind if we can have an extension to saturday? :193:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Let my opponent have the win.

It's my fault that we can't play until tomorrow because I had a pepband game.

Sorry Ssonic. I hope you do well~ ^__^

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
Well.....I REALLY don't want any coin flips anymore.....I'll be generous and give it till Monday, 5 pm for both rounds......not a SECOND longer than that though. I was gone yesterday anyway lol

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
don't worry, your not playing dabuz. Your playing rusty dabuz who quit playing this game 6 weeks ago and has only played olimar in one match which was yesterday in the past 6 weeks. You MIGHT have a shot against me :3

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Lol 9 posts in a row with purple names. Backroom ***** this thread

I blame that I DI for losing the 1st one though :p

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
gonna be in t.o in a bit alphi, gonna head for night class then ill hit you up for our match round 9-10ishy

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
Sorry everyone, I sorta just blanked on updating this cuz I was busy and stuff. Since the only match left undone was Ally and Kola, and how long the deadline was, I did a best of 2/3 coin flip. Ally advances.

Round 6 losers and Round 5 Winners (Winner's Final) now begin. Ssonic and ToJoe, you guys have until March 5th, 5 pm PST as usual. Dabuz and Kola you can do it now, but you won't have a deadline until we have a result from Ssonic/ToJoe. As for you Ally and Kill0ck, you have until....March 12th 5 pm PST.

Let's get everything done for once with no issues, and best of luck to everyone. Also for some of you, please VM your opponents (you can post here as well, but VMing is so much better)

Top Bottom