• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The H.O.R. Sponsored tournament; Congratulations to Ally!!!! Lock this thread please!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i beat kola 2-1

round 1: my mk beats his marth with one stock on BF
round 2: he 2 stocks my marth with his on SV
round 3: my olimar beats his marth on halberd with 1 stock (congrats on forcing me to pull out olimar)

also, halberd johns aren't legit, i just remembered how to fight marth once i got hit by that last side-b, even without hax, i woulda won :3

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
I must apologize for my absence X__X. My life got really busy and I couldn't find time to update the thread X__X. My sincerest apologies for any inconveniences that I have caused for you guys. I'll be updating the thread now, and it should be completely updated by tomorrow, at the latest.

Good luck to you all, and I can't wait to see who will win ^__^!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
me and killlock have not played yet...sorry, can i request a weeks extension considering the only other match after this is GFS and IDK when we will both play

KillLock

Smash Lord
Yeah probably gonna need an extension to get this match done, I got all week from this point to do our matches, so anytime Dabuz is free really.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Dabuz can take the set. The lag ended up being on my end after a quick pingtest and I'd feel terrible getting a win like that. That's not how I roll. Usually I'll get lag when my Dad goes on huge downloading spree's, which are out of my control because frankly it's his internet and he can do whatever he wants with it. I'd like to do the set legit when he isn't home but the deadline is today so that's impossible.

We've played before and had a much smoother connection(Yellow if I remember right) and I've played other people from New York with Green even. We had some close friendlies last time and I really think the set would of been interesting otherwise(You not being able to whistle correctly and me not being able to EVER snap the ledge).

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Dabuz can take the set. The lag ended up being on my end after a quick pingtest and I'd feel terrible getting a win like that. That's not how I roll. Usually I'll get lag when my Dad goes on huge downloading spree's, which are out of my control because frankly it's his internet and he can do whatever he wants with it. I'd like to do the set legit when he isn't home but the deadline is today so that's impossible.

We've played before and had a much smoother connection(Yellow if I remember right) and I've played other people from New York with Green even. We had some close friendlies last time and I really think the set would of been interesting otherwise(You not being able to whistle correctly and me not being able to EVER snap the ledge).
I'm gonna miss you :( I seriously thought you had this. Which you did, obv. Damn. T-h-i-s. Too much censor, FRIDAY WORLD FORUMS HERE COMES THE SONG CENSOR WHEN I CLICK SAVE EDIT, CORRECT?

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
I don't suppose Dabuz and Ally have played yet....I should probably give it an official update....well, not much point now lol, I'll do it after to make it look fancy (plus Dual isnt on much)

KillLock

Smash Lord
He was royally pissed after out matches, haven't seen him on AIM after that either.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
no, i just have a computer virus so im using my family's alt computer that doesn't have aim. I also barely get to even go on this computer :/

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Man just DQ dabuz, so many post on AiB and no smart answer other than 'Pick the time' I told him I can play anytime and he seems to 'troll' me with pick the time since he's the one who should be giving me a time to play.

After WEEKS of work, I think Dabuz should just get dq'ed this is stupid

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
and i will keep telling you to give me a time, the solution to this problem is quite simply for you to tell me a time to play instead of responding back with "No, you give me a time"

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Last Warning

This will be the last extension for the last round. If the Final round is not played out by tomorrow at 8:00 P.M. PST - That's April 26th at 8:00 P.M. PST - then Ally will receive the win. Dabuz will receive second place. No questions asked. Either you two finish the match by then, or Ally will get first place. Although, if Ally is clearly trying to win by avoiding Dabuz or by Dabuz's DQ, then Ally will lose the first set. This will allow for a final, short extension.

Also, please try to keep your conversations on SWF. Neither Deviltrigger or myself have an AiB account, so we won't be able to verify any conversations on AiB.

Thank you, and PLEASE, get your matches done already.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
and i will keep telling you to give me a time, the solution to this problem is quite simply for you to tell me a time to play instead of responding back with "No, you give me a time"
You had told me you had computer problems before and you could log on every 'random' time.

I TOLD YOU I'M ON FROM 4 PM to to whatever. I GAVE YOU A TIME ALREADY, at this point I don't care, if you don't IM ME from now

8AM to 8 pm, it's over. this is only annoying me because you're being a :troll: when I clearly said when to IM/message me and this thing should have been done weeks ago. Your call I'm online from now to 8 pm.

Top Bottom