• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Yoshi Ditto Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Finally won 2-0 against @ Meta_Yoshi Meta_Yoshi in some heated matches!

I'll be ready for my rekking until about an hour from now if you're here :3
Sorry I didn't see this before D: Suppose it's probably a bit late for you now.

Chibo had a viewer challenge thing going that I decided to have a shot at...and I won!
Is there nothing lag can not do :awesome:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Crap I got home from work and got baked. I just remembered now I said I would play today.
Anyone available to play? I'm available for hours just let me know.

Last edited:

Egg.

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I didn't see this before D: Suppose it's probably a bit late for you now.

Chibo had a viewer challenge thing going that I decided to have a shot at...and I won!
Is there nothing lag can not do :awesome:
No problem, congrats on the win! If you want to do our matches today, I'll be ready to play from about 20 minutes from now until like 2 hours past that since I don't have any school tomorrow.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
There's quite a few Yoshi's on the chart that have barely played any of their matches...this started over a month ago. :s

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I mean, then they just won't win? It's not the end of the world or that big a deal. I haven't been terrible active either...

The active participants will not be penalized for having missing matches with inactive people.

ReturningFall

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RecurringN
3DS FC
1934-0989-6824
I should be open tomorrow afternoon (Sunday) if any of the 3ds guys are up.

I played jpk in some friendlies, is that it for 3ds activity?

DustinxD

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I've been horribly busy for the past 2 weeks since I had started my third year of apprenticeship classes for electrical. This week I was literally working non-stop on all these assignments I had until around 3 in the morning then getting up at 6 am and leaving for class afterwards.

I have a bit of time today if anyone would like to play our matches and in this upcoming week I should have some time since the work will slow down a tad. I have exams every 2 weeks with the last 2 exams for this period being on Monday so there should be a bit of time I can work with.

Last edited:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Sorry for the late update everyone, finals have been destroying me.

But here's the final wave! If you wanna have a shot at top Dino, try to get as many matches in as possible!

The Great Yoshi Ditto Extravaganza: Wave 3
Regralht, Sinister Slush, Cook Kirby, and Airjay have all told me they're dropping out. If you have them listed, it's just a no match.

@ Delta-cod Delta-cod

DunkinDino

Regralht

Meta_Yoshi

Jerry W

@ Nikes Nikes

Sinister Slush

Jerry W

Scarlet Jile

Professor Oats

@ Egg. Egg.

AirJay

Jerry W

Scarlet Jile

GSM_Dren

@ Shadó Chimera / シャドーキメラ Shadó Chimera / シャドーキメラ

beethedesigner

AirJay

BSME/misc

DunkinDino

@ GSM_Dren GSM_Dren

Egg.

Meta_Yoshi

1hipG33K

DustinxD

@RaptorTEC

Jei Jei

Slice~

Jerry W

BSME/misc

@Scarlet Jile

Egg.

Nikes

Jei Jei

Jerry W

@ Jei Jei Jei Jei

Professor Oats

Cook Kirby

Sinister Slush

Scarlet Jile

AirJay

RaptorTEC

@ Professor Oats Professor Oats

Jei Jei

Nikes

DustinxD

Beethedesigner

@ 1hipG33K 1hipG33K

GSM_Dren

Slice~

DustinxD

@Slice~

Cook Kirby

RaptorTEC

AirJay

1hipG33K

@ BSME/misc BSME/misc

Regralht

Shadó Chimera / シャドーキメラ

RaptorTEC

Shadow_I)ragoon

@ beethedesigner beethedesigner

Professor Oats

Meta_Yoshi

DustinxD

Shadó Chimera / シャドーキメラ

@ Meta_Yoshi Meta_Yoshi

Delta-cod

GSM_Dren

beethedesigner

DustinxD

@Shadow_I)ragoon

Note: Repost of your Wave 3

Delta-cod

Sinister Slush

Regralht

Jei Jei

Nikes

GSM_Dren

Cook Kirby

beethedesigner

Meta_Yoshi

BSME/misc

@ DustinxD DustinxD

GSM_Dren

Cook Kirby

Professor Oats

beethedesigner

1hipG33K

Meta_Yoshi

@Jerry W

Delta-cod

Nikes

Regralht

Egg.

Scarlet Jile

RaptorTEC

@ DunkinDino DunkinDino

Delta-cod

Sinister Slush

Shadó Chimera / シャドーキメラ

GSM_Dren

Smash Journeyman
Let's play some matches :D

Delta-cod

Shadow_I)ragoon

RaptorTEC

DunkinDino

Slice

Egg.

Meta_Yoshi

1hipG33K

DustinxD

ividal

Smash Cadet
man i missed this XD, oh well, good luck to all of you and may the best yoshi win in this last round

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Final warning! The event ends tonight around 6:30pm. When I get back from work I'll be going through all the records to make sure everything's up to date, then deciding top Dino! Get your matches in if you still wish to!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Oh boy Yushees, it's time! The results have been compiled, and I will be listing top placings here. Note that I discounted any results against anyone who dropped out, as well as the result of Slice where the score reported was "Slice wins".

And so, without further ado, here they are:

The Great Yoshi Ditto Extravaganza: Results

Top Dino: Nikes Nikes - 8 Wins, 16 - 3 W/L

Second in Command: Shadó Chimera / シャドーキメラ Shadó Chimera / シャドーキメラ - 8 Wins, 17 - 9 W/L

Chief Adviser: GSM_Dren GSM_Dren - 7 Wins, 15 - 4 W/L

The Gatekeeper: BSME/misc BSME/misc - 7 Wins, 16 - 7 W/L

The full spreadsheet of results can, of course, be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lxZmXbtr-xWYhh3IxJar0XIR-ADgedExiB718ETdMNs/edit#gid=0
Praise be to the Elite Four of the Yoshis! All hail the Lord of Lag!

If you think these results are bunk, shame on you! You had the opportunity to play lots of matches and dethrone these people, so suck it up, or challenge them all and assert your dominance!

And thus concludes the first Great Yoshi Ditto Extravaganza! Hope you all had fun, met some Yushees, and learned something!

Last edited:

Egg.

Smash Journeyman
This was a great event! I got really slammed with school work this week so I couldn't really follow through on my final matches, but for the rounds I did play, I had a great time finally getting to fight some of you guys to improve my game even if I did lose practically every match xD. I may be able to play the remainder of my games this weekend just for fun if anyone is interested.

I'd like to thank Delta again for organizing this as well as everyone else for making this a fun experience! I'll probably just sink back into the shadows now that this whole thing is over, but hopefully we'll be able to play again sometime in the future!

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
How do I contain my excitement without sounding immature?! :D
Thanks so much for organizing this Delta, and GGs to all! Hopefully Australia gets better internet soon so we don't have to associate me with lag anymore XD I'm aiming to travel for tournaments in the future so hopefully I can meet you guys and we can face off in real offline matches. :)

Professor Oats

Smash Cadet
NNID
Professor_Oats
I'm so sorry I missed the last chunk, and have been basically nonexistent in the skype chat. I've been ultra-busy with work and family obligations, plus my friend took on a huge project for his audio production class and bit off way more than he could chew, so I spent a lot of time helping him in the studio.

That said, the matches I did take part in were a blast, and if no one minds, I intend to post them to my youtube channel with commentary, now that my schedule is less hellish.

Everyone now on my friends list, I'll be online time to time, and if I am, feel free to hit me up for some matches.

beethedesigner

Smash Cadet
NNID
beethedesigner
3DS FC
4570-7061-4596
I'm so sorry I missed the last chunk, and have been basically nonexistent in the skype chat. I've been ultra-busy with work and family obligations, plus my friend took on a huge project for his audio production class and bit off way more than he could chew, so I spent a lot of time helping him in the studio.

That said, the matches I did take part in were a blast, and if no one minds, I intend to post them to my youtube channel with commentary, now that my schedule is less hellish.

Everyone now on my friends list, I'll be online time to time, and if I am, feel free to hit me up for some matches.
There's a Skype chat? O_O

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
There is, we can invite you in if you like! Of course it's ideal to keep as much activity on the boards as possible but I don't see it being a problem. :) Post your Skype and I'll add you now!

beethedesigner

Smash Cadet
NNID
beethedesigner
3DS FC
4570-7061-4596
There is, we can invite you in if you like! Of course it's ideal to keep as much activity on the boards as possible but I don't see it being a problem. :) Post your Skype and I'll add you now!
Thanks much! :D

ReturningFall

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RecurringN
3DS FC
1934-0989-6824
So I only just now got a WiiU, but am looking to get my egg-laying hiney taught a couple lessons on Yoshi play. Any one up for some friendlies?

For future reference, where do we usually set up games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom