• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great(er) Leon's Super Bowl Bash 2/1/09

Celph

Smash Journeyman
paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
how am i supposed to look at smashboards at the tournament :(

-tgl

this was a raging success

tourney here in 3 weeks

Lovage

Smash Hero
this was too much fun!
good friendlies with a lotta good people . and good food!

lol i think playing ssb with mango was the funnest part LOL

Celph

Smash Journeyman
This was ****. I got so so so much better. I'm so good that I no longer need to be on my own **** because my greatness envelopes everyone around me.

Did anyone see a tape recorder? I am pretty sure I brought it in my backpack and when I got back today it was gone. Fuuuuck I would really appreciate it if anyone saw it / has it to let me know.

SERIOUSLY THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEEEEEASE

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nick went to this but not scsa?

wowwwwwwww nick

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
pokemon puzzle league at 5am before WCSL, right Steven? good (yet horrible) times....

Lovage

Smash Hero
This was ****. I got so so so much better. I'm so good that I no longer need to be on my own **** because my greatness envelopes everyone around me.
im happy that you realize that u know ur good when you dont have to tell everyone about it

"when you get to the endzone act like u been there before"
YEAAAAAA

and yea this smashfest raaaaaaped the tourny. i would rather just have a 2day smashfest with the same people (maybe a few more) and not go to the tourny lol

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I'm still gonna tell everyone about it, that was just a metaphor to show how much better I got.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I need to buy another controller just for Melee. That way I can get some practice against you guys and eventually not get *****. Thanks for the patience guys. You guys still suck for not playing Brawl though. Boo @ the 805. Yeah I said it.

Lovage

Smash Hero
. You guys still suck for not playing Brawl though. Boo @ the 805. Yeah I said it.
wow ur a noob LOL

also good **** to the camarillo guys that showed up i played you for a while in friendlies and you were pretty good! get in touch with the great leon and try to play with him when hes at his dads house cuz u live like 2mins away LOL

joeplicate

Smash Master
"when you get to the endzone act like u been there before"
YEAAAAAA

and yea this smashfest raaaaaaped the tourny. i would rather just have a 2day smashfest with the same people (maybe a few more) and not go to the tourny lol
LMFAO I have that deodorant

I left in the rest of the post for truth

brendan I'll play you in PS any day and probably get whooped

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
also good **** to the camarillo guys that showed up i played you for a while in friendlies and you were pretty good! get in touch with the great leon and try to play with him when hes at his dads house cuz u live like 2mins away LOL

Thanks man. I was that guy with the longish brown hair who was using Marth. You guys have got some serious skills haha. SoCal Melee is way too good, I should have got involved sooner.

Badtz Maru

Smash Rookie
Thanks lol. I was the filipino guy who played luigi and dr. mario against you in those friendlies XD. Wish I could of stayed longer and play some smash 64 but I got hw to finish up that day. >.> Oh well, w/e, it was fun, and I can't wait to play you and the other SoCal ppls again.

joeplicate

Smash Master
idk I'm pretty good at PPL

but I know that falcomist is a master of all games, too

oscar, there's my spray can of deodorant right here, old spice pure sport
"FOR THE SPORTING MAN, WHO KNOWS WHEN YOU MAKE IT TO THE END ZONE YOU ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEN THERE BEFORE"

Top Bottom