• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Graveyard: Disconfirmed Character Thread (SAKURAAAAAAAAAI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Well, here's the deconfirmation I asked for. Thanks for the golden haired adept warrior, BluePikmin, my thirst is quenched. :awesome:

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
OK, I'll add the disconfirmations from this week into the Graveyard later today!

Because looking for pictures of Phosphora doesn't go over well at the school library.

D

Deleted member

Looks like lovely little Phosphora can be sent to the graveyard now. I guess Hades was looking for a delicious soul to devour... and Phosphora was the perfect candidate!

Because looking for pictures of Phosphora doesn't go over well at the school library.
ALWAYS keep SafeSearch on!

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Resident evil had a Remake on GameCube and So did Metal Gear Solid, I hope I don't sound rude but how does Jill make more sense then Snake?
Well, considering that the Gamecube had like four or five Resident Evil games compared to only one Metal Gear Solid game that's a remake. While most of the Resident Evil games were remakes, at least it had the courtesy to bring Resident Evil 4 to Gamecube, not limit it to PS2... so both consoles got a new game at the same time.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Resident evil had a Remake on GameCube and So did Metal Gear Solid, I hope I don't sound rude but how does Jill make more sense then Snake?
Well, here we go. RE had the remake as well as another Gamecube game that is exclusive to the console (RE 0), and it was the lead platform for RE 4. The Wii got two exlcusive RE Games (Umberlla Chronicles and it's sequel) as well as the best port of RE 4. RE has had been on many Nintendo portables, from the GBC to the DS to the 3DS. The 3DS game was also ported to Wii U so the Wii U technically has a RE game. Every main line RE game except for 5 and 6 has been ported to a Nintendo console (mostly the Gamecube and N64.) All in all, the RE series has a lot of history with Nintendo.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Oh yes! I forgot about Resident Evil Zero. That's exclusive to Gamecube, even better!

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Oh yes! I forgot about Resident Evil Zero. That's exclusive to Gamecube, even better!
Yeah, Resident Evil has a MUCH stronger connection to Nintendo then Metal Gear does. I associate the series with Sony more then I do with Nintendo, but I don't not associate it with Nintendo if that makes sense. It's much more a Nintendo franchise then a Microsoft one, for example. I'm pretty confident the Wii would have got ports of 5 and 6 if it could have handled them.

Metal Gear has a port of the original game on the NES, and an exclusive NES sequel....Metal Gear 2 on the NES wasn't made by Kojima though and is not considered to be a "real" Metal Gear game by most people. Besides that, all it got was the weird semi-port of Solid on the GBC, the Gamecube remake of Solid, and the port of MGS 3 on the 3DS. Nintendo didn't even get any of the Metal Gear collections.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Speaking of a Resident Evil character over Snake, have you all forgotten that MegaMan is already our Capcom representative? That'd be like adding Aiai from Super Monkey Ball alongside Sonic.

We don't need another Capcom rep. Simon Belmont or Bomberman should be who replaces Snake, if anyone.

D

Deleted member

Bomberman should be who replaces Snake, if anyone.
I really wish this could happen...

I find having two characters from the same third party to be incredibly unlikely, but not impossible. Capcom at least has some notable characters, but they aren't going to get in alongside Mega Man. Though, it's not worth putting them in the Graveyard.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I'll do that, thanks for the idea!

Hey, has anybody noticed every character was deconfirmed on Skyloft?
And Battlefield everyone get disconfirmed too, look a waluigi!

I think all Mario character, exception of Yoshi are in the graveyard.

I Wish I could have Genesct vs. Mewtwo in Smash!
All I see is a dead fossils in this graveyard...Alongside with Zoroark...
You Will pay Lucario!!!(>,<)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Phosphora didn't have much support as a playable character, at least not around here. She did have a thread, but the only guy who seemed to support her was the thread owner, and he really overrated her chance.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Cuccos are indestructible... they shouldn't have a grave... instead a Cucco should take roost on Skull Kid's tombstone... make it happen, @Chandelure

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Also, this deconfirms the other Able sister as well as some Animal Crossing character I don't even know(and I love the series). The yellow one. Should probably both be lumped under the Animal Crossing Villagers.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Phosphora didn't have much support as a playable character, at least not around here. She did have a thread, but the only guy who seemed to support her was the thread owner, and he really overrated her chance.
True. When I have the chance after practice, I'll update with the new Villagers, move Phosphora to the trophies section, and of course add the Cuccos to the items section.

Speaking of which, what are the names of the two villagers showcased in the Pic today?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
True. When I have the chance after practice, I'll update with the new Villagers, move Phosphora to the trophies section, and of course add the Cuccos to the items section.

Speaking of which, what are the names of the two villagers showcased in the Pic today?
The Hedgehog is Labelle, don't know who the other one is though.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Cucco deconfirmed sorry guys it's over.
Oh man, don't say that! Cuccos were obviously the most supported newcomers for Smash 4! You'll break soooooo many hearts! there is still hope, but if there isn't, Sakurai will paaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!1!!!111!:p

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Wait! Cojiro still has a chance. He is not a generic Cucco. He is blue! :troll:

Marakatu

Smash Ace
You wanna hear something scary? Tomorrow could be the day when your most wanted newcomer gets disconfirmed.

Really, this thought has been haunting me for some days. o.0

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
You wanna hear something scary? Tomorrow could be the day when your most wanted newcomer gets disconfirmed.

Wait, are you talking figuratively? Or is something big tomorrow?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

Lucky me. That day already passed for me.

Toad is deconfirmed again. I'm pretty sure Meowth, Tingle, Duck Hunt Dog, and Wandering Heroes are probably not getting in either anyway... so I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
It's what happens when your most wanted newcomers aren't the most logical ones. :(
I still want the king reptile to be deconfirmed for interesting reactions.
Yeah, some "interesting" reactions will happen alright...

Anyways, maybe we can see Zoroark tomorrow as a Pokeball Pokemon, Dr. Kawashima and Hades as ATs as well as Tom Nook and the Pikmin 3 Trio as background characters.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
No I'm talking about Pac-Man, Mii, Shulk, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, Geno, Dixie, King K. Rool, Cranky, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Zelda, Tetra, Tingle, Impa, Ghirahim, Ridley, Bandanna Dee, Krystal, Slippy, Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Pichu, Meowth, Zoroark, Samurai Goroh, Black Shadow, Porky, Claus, Roy, Ike, Lyn, Chrom, Lucina, Anna, Robin, Palutena, Hades, Medusa, Alph, Wild Gunman, Sheriff, Mr. Game and Watch, Duck Hunt Dog, Tamagon, Urban Champion, Bubbles, Excite Bike, Ice Climber, Mach Rider, R.O.B., Takamaru, Prince Sable, Andy, Muddy Mole, Mike Jones, Sukapon, Lip, Ray, Saki, Isaac, Tom Nook, Chibi Robo, Dr. Kawashima, Mii, Karate Joe, Captain Rainbow, Shulk, Dillon, Wonder Red, Snake, Pac-Man, and Layton. :troll:

What if they got all deconfirmed in tomorrow's pic of the day. :colorful:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
It's what happens when your most wanted newcomers aren't the most logical ones. :(
I still want the king reptile to be deconfirmed for interesting reactions.
Toad, ironically, was the only logical choice I wanted... :cry:

Guess I will have to live on Little Mac and no one else.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
No I'm talking about Pac-Man, Mii, Shulk, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, Geno, Dixie, King K. Rool, Cranky, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Zelda, Tetra, Tingle, Impa, Ghirahim, Ridley, Bandanna Dee, Krystal, Slippy, Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Pichu, Meowth, Zoroark, Samurai Goroh, Black Shadow, Porky, Claus, Roy, Ike, Lyn, Chrom, Lucina, Anna, Robin, Palutena, Hades, Medusa, Alph, Wild Gunman, Sheriff, Mr. Game and Watch, Duck Hunt Dog, Tamagon, Urban Champion, Bubbles, Excite Bike, Ice Climber, Mach Rider, R.O.B., Takamaru, Prince Sable, Andy, Muddy Mole, Mike Jones, Sukapon, Lip, Ray, Saki, Isaac, Tom Nook, Chibi Robo, Dr. Kawashima, Mii, Karate Joe, Captain Rainbow, Shulk, Dillon, Wonder Red, Snake, Pac-Man, and Layton. :troll:

What if they got all deconfirmed in tomorrow's pic of the day. :colorful:
Vaati would still have a chance, so I would be fine. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom