• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Graveyard: Disconfirmed Character Thread (SAKURAAAAAAAAAI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
As for that list: If 2/3 of Palutena, Shulk and Takamaru are disconfirmed I'm going to be very disappointed with the final product to the point where I'm not sure even Mac Baby can heal my sadness.

I'm at least 90% sure I've got nothing to worry about, but that doesn't stop me from really hoping every day I won't see my yet to be confirmed #1 faces in here.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I got almost all the characters I really wanted, only Mewtwo and Dixie Kong to go really.

That said, I hope as few as possible are deconfirmed.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Andross returns as an Assist Trophy.

Ah well, it's not like most people were hoping for him to be playable, or even making it as a boss.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
The day the library's closed is the day a huge disconfirmation happens.

What is my luck.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
No I'm talking about Pac-Man, Mii, Shulk, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, Geno, Dixie, King K. Rool, Cranky, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Zelda, Tetra, Tingle, Impa, Ghirahim, Ridley, Bandanna Dee, Krystal, Slippy, Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Pichu, Meowth, Zoroark, Samurai Goroh, Black Shadow, Porky, Claus, Roy, Ike, Lyn, Chrom, Lucina, Anna, Robin, Palutena, Hades, Medusa, Alph, Wild Gunman, Sheriff, Mr. Game and Watch, Duck Hunt Dog, Tamagon, Urban Champion, Bubbles, Excite Bike, Ice Climber, Mach Rider, R.O.B., Takamaru, Prince Sable, Andy, Muddy Mole, Mike Jones, Sukapon, Lip, Ray, Saki, Isaac, Tom Nook, Chibi Robo, Dr. Kawashima, Mii, Karate Joe, Captain Rainbow, Shulk, Dillon, Wonder Red, Snake, Pac-Man, and Layton. :troll:

What if they got all deconfirmed in tomorrow's pic of the day. :colorful:
So Shulk, Pacman and Mii are deconfirmed twice?

I'm sure that Sakurai would be fired for including Wii Fit Trainer over all those characters.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Now of course I don't believe or hope we'll have to use this, but this seems fitting just in case:

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Already digging Ridley a grave? Have you so little faith?
Wariofan1 does

Now of course I don't believe or hope we'll have to use this, but this seems fitting just in case
I happened upon the image, and before I'd forget about it I thought I'd post it here. The key is to read the whole post, and not just skim by the image. I'm probably the last person you'll find losing faith in Ridley.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I think the reason there two holes in Pyrosphere is that Ridley is a stage hazard. He comes in a circle, that's why there are two holes, hitting players.

Please don't kill me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think the reason there two holes in Pyrosphere is that Ridley is a stage hazard. He comes in a circle, that's why there are two holes, hitting players.

Please don't kill me.
There's not concrete information (in fact there's more pointing to that he's playable), so this speculation doesn't belong in this thread.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Is it possible to make a burial site for Final Smashes?

D

Deleted member

E Gadd, anyone?
He technically isn't disconfirmed. He has no shot yeah, but he isn't a goner.
Also, if E. Gadd is considered disconfirmed because Luigi is using the Poltergust 5000, then we should have labeled him that when Mario started to use FLUDD again (FLUDD is another E. Gadd invention).

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Sorry Isabelle supporters. Another character gets the AT treatment.
What if most people assumed she's an AT but turns out to be a playable character? Just wait for Smash Bros direct.

Ahh forgot to check Miiverse post >_> She's an AT...

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I thought she was playable at first, silly me. I'll add her after school, because y'know, Google Search doesn't go over well...

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I thought she was playable at first, silly me. I'll add her after school, because y'know, Google Search doesn't go over well...
My morbid curiosity got me... I regret it. Isabelle is the Krystal of Animal Crossing.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
My morbid curiosity got me... I regret it. Isabelle is the Krystal of Animal Crossing.
The difference with Isabelle is that she's actually equally adored for just being cute as **** because she's a literal puppy with a vibrant personality in her game and everyone loves puppies.

Krystal is just straight up sexualized from beginning, middle, and end.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Another potential AC Character bites the dust. And this shows that the Smashville has a day/night cycle. I feel K.K Slider will be soon to join her here. This also adds fuel to the fire, where the hell is Tom Nook?

D

Deleted member

I was wondering, why didn't we label Isabelle disconfirmed since the beginning of this thread?

Poor Isabelle, Tom Nook is in front of the line for the newcomer spot:
It looks like Isabelle is...
*puts sunglasses on*
Smash's new Assistant.

I warned you to put SafeSearch on...
Always leave it on!

Anyways, sorry to the Isabelle supporters.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
"I'll assist you with fresh-picked fruit from my town!♪"
Something about this line makes me think two things:
-She's the real mayor, puppet confirmed.
-Her fruit will explode or attract bees or something.

Also, why does the Internet ruin everything innocent and cuddly like a puppy?
Sorry, Isabelle supporters on multiple fronts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom