• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gimpyfish Video Thread *UPDATED 6/18*

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
alright i recorded 2 sets.

one set vs eggz's really good marth

one set vs zeru's really good marth.

that makes 2 full best of 5 sets vs marth, which I know you guys have been wanting to see, so i'll upload them and post them here asap, should be within a week at the longest.

i'll also try and get a couple of the forward matches up as well haha i got overwhelmed with the end of the school year but its over now

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
uhh bair is a good standard edgeguard?
maybe you mean dair.

dair vs marth is a fantastic edgeuard it gives you just enough of a semi spike to get yourself onto that ledge, you can see how well it worked on his 2nd stock of the first vid (i think) if the cloud hadn't been there, and it didn't just work because of yoshi's auto fortress cancels, you can get on that ledge fast enough anyways

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Great vids Gimpy, I just switched my main to Boozer, and I find you to be the best (and my favorite) online reference for Boozer ownage.

Lets see,
*Fsmash*<- man that feels good.:)

Buuman

Smash Ace
Nasty vids Gimpy, you should get some vids up with you fighting Fox's and Falco's, I seem to have the most trouble with those characters anyway.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
uhh bair is a good standard edgeguard?
maybe you mean dair.

dair vs marth is a fantastic edgeuard it gives you just enough of a semi spike to get yourself onto that ledge, you can see how well it worked on his 2nd stock of the first vid (i think) if the cloud hadn't been there, and it didn't just work because of yoshi's auto fortress cancels, you can get on that ledge fast enough anyways
gimpy, ive seen a couple times were you were using bair edgegaurd when it looked like a perfect time 2 edgehog. Did you notice this, or have a reason u did bair instead?

Top Bottom