• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gimpyfish Video Thread *UPDATED 6/18*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I want my hot boozer on boozer action with gimpy

where's our vids?? i dont care if its 9 months old LOL

Zero_reborn

Smash Rookie
yay for gimpy! inspirational with every video, i wish i could play a boozer anywhere close to you, id settle for my dream of being fsmashed by you ^_^

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You have a dream to get fsmashed, why not have like a good dream like beating him or something o.O

Hey Gimpy do you have any matches of you vs. a really good Luigi... he gives me headaches

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i have the best luigi in the world very close by, i'll record some

yeah i said the best luigi in the world, and guess what? i'm a mod, so if you disagree i'll just edit your posts so that it looks like you DO agree

SUCKAZZ

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
oh just a little fyi for this topic i've been on delay because i'm working on compiling footage for a crew combo video of combo status, which includes me, eggz, ka-master, tori, silent wolf, bladewise, RC, and zeru so keep your eyes out for that, i've also gotta put some match videos of the others up as well because i haven't really put any up, so those are taking my highest priority over my own bowser vids, sorry mates haha

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i am gimpyfish, there is no other gimpyfish, nemo ripped me off i've had this name for a very very very long time hmph.

dont put a space in my name it looks silly

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
First of all, there are 6 kingdoms .You were not even close Gimp. Secondly, if your not in any kingdom, that means you don't exist as a living organism but as an artifically intelligent robot. No human can play that good. I'd like to see you beat that Gimp.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Since Gimpyfish is too busy to update this thread, I'll just give some info. To the Boozer fans on this forum who watch Gimpy's vids on this thread, there are some vids in the Luigi forums about Gimpy facing Ppa0 in 2 friendlies if you didn't know about it already.
One of the vids were uploaded to Youtube on April 10, 2007 so I think they are recent. Sorry, but I do not know how to link it to here. I just said that since there are no Bowser vs. Luigi matches anywhere else on Smashboards. I just wanted to be a bit helpful.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm not to lazy to update it those are the worst vids i have recorded so i didn't add them on purpose

they are two completely unwarmed up friendlies that got saved from a vcr that got destroyed at a tourney, it makes both of us look bad. ppa0's luigi is actually quite good, but you woudln't know it from those vids
same with my bowser

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
stop adding videos lol theres reasons they aren't up there

mainly because those are ancient videos

thats a really really old video, i'd have me vs taj on there too if i wanted them on there but they are old

its not that me vs simna is terrible or that me vs taj is terrible, its just old

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well normally i recommend you put this in the proper thread IE. Ask Gimpyfish or Talk about Bowser one

But here
Airdodge onto a platform and pause at the right time just look up the thread it explains it for you

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
lol its called the "start to death combo"?

sorry but i dont name my combos XD what is it? i'm assuming i do it already

theres already a thread about the claw glitch just fyi

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
HAHA I FINALLY BEAT GIMPY TO A RESPONSE

*Does Happy Dance*

Ok sorry about that.. haha no seriously you should name your characters

Name them like T3H KUTENESS and KOOPACALAPSE

Eggz

Smash Hero
REALLY NOW.

>_>

Upload matches where I combo things please. I don't have any footage, and you have all footage. So if you could just like get me a clip or two a day, that'd be fine.

Top Bottom