• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Georgia Sushi Thread.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I've been drinking.
Big surprise.
Anyway!
This is a thread about sushi.
I really enjoy sushi.
And there's a Kani house (the best sushi place I've ever been to) like 10 minutes away from my house.
So.
If you live in Georgia and enjoy sushi.
Post here.
I want to do a sushi night to go along with Steak Night.
Because I ****ing LOVE sushi.

ptown

Smash Ace
it's like a snack and a meal at the same time.

sneal.

mnack.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
it's like a snack and a meal at the same time.
It's a mack.

I hate fish, but I love the taste of Ginger and Wasabi. It's a terrible plight.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
XD SUSHI!!!!

OMG I love sushi...

Lemon Crab Seaweed rolls...mm...
Makizushi rolls...yes...

Yes, I agree.

We should all go to a Sushi place, and play Smash there, and eat Sushi.

Crio, I feel your pain.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
guys, instead of steak night, COME TAKE A RIDE ON THE LOVE BOAT.

Seriously, buy 2 love boats. If you have 8 people, that's 10 dollars a person for crazy amounts of sushi.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you guys just all wish you were japanese or something, japan loving ******s.

jk i love you all

i hate seafood

SleepyK

i assume it's for moronic high school reasons involving "so cool" and "anime" with a shallow facade about culture.

j-***.

imo japan is overrated

Player-3

Smash Hero
i assume it's for moronic high school reasons involving "so cool" and "anime" with a shallow facade about culture.

j-***.

imo japan is overrated
sushi is good though.

some sushi.

not the raw fish that gives you diarrhea kind

SleepyK

once again, i detest all seafood.

well, except tuna fish for some reason.

nevershootme

Smash Master

j-***.

imo japan is overrated
It continues to spread out into the college life though.

student takes japanese class for the reason: "To learn about culture and going to japan" it goes so far that they try to hit on the japanese foreign exchange students, which has happened...

I have tons of horrifying stories of people being obsessed with thngs japan... and they're just funny enough to be told in person at times

as far as seafood, I like fish... but other types of disgusting seafoods are a no no for me. and I can't eat certain parts of the fish cuz of the bones, and I randomly choke on them. tuna and salmon are my only favorites

Player-3

Smash Hero
the obsession with japan comes from superior technology

people want to be able to blend in when japan learns how to control godzilla

****s gonna get crazy guys

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Nintendo used to be a good excuse to like Japan but now, Japan has Sakurai, I'd declare war...

Dude, there's tons of white guys always gunnin' for the asian chicks. I was taking Japanese theatre class and had to watch that nonsense day in and day out. I mean, it's one thing to see it in class, like okay maybe it's just this one girl, but to see him all over campus talking exclusively to asian women...

we started calling him "The Hunter" and referred to them as "prey" it was a fun game while it lasted. Wow, I hate college.

back on topic... we have a buffet here (Eastern Buffet) which has all you can eat sushi, which is actually -good- they have Eel on the weekends : )

last time he made this odd sandwich type of thing, I don't even know wtf how to explain it or what was in it. It was like a sushi sandwich with sushi for bread, spicy mayo, seaweed, and some fish. it was unbelievablely good.

ptown

Smash Ace
the last time i went to a buffet with sushi, i tipped the sushi chef. his tip jar wasn't getting enough love.

he said thank you. i nodded my head.

thinking back now, saying thank you back would have been a more appropriate response in my case.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i talk exclusively to asian girls
i don't even talk to my white classmates
i speak loudly in chinese only

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
My interest in Japan and Japanese culture started in 5th grade, when we ate at a Sushi restaurant for a field trip. I saw a bunch of the art, and I was like, "Dude, look at the way they write, that's cool!" So I got home and started looking up Japanese writing. Then, I found a website about the Japanese culture. Then, I thought, "****, this is cool!" So I've been interested ever since. Anime helped, though.

Then, 7th grade, I went to Japan on vacation with my uncle. That furthered my interest even more.

XD, not like anyone on here really cares...*sob*

So yeah...that's why I'd like to be Japanese...

and P-3, LOL. Yeah. That's why I'm learning Japanese, so I can converse with Godzilla and plead for my life. It'll be useless, but I can try.

Top Bottom