• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the genesis combo

Luju

Smash Rookie
I don't know. Looking at that symbol. Kind of suggestive, isn't it?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
frames knows what the **** hes talking about

what makes it better than everywhere else is that it just tastes so much better than everywhere else. I ate there friday, saturday, and sunday once a day. If i had a car it would've been twice per day

Handorin

Smash Hero
I wanted to go there more often, but half the people I was with were like "It's not all that great" or "I don't like anything there"

and I swear Chad said it was too expensive (along with 95% of everything else he saw).

In n Out is too good.

Rayku

Smash Lord
It depresses me that there are no In N Out's in GA that I know of.

In N Out reminds me of a friendlier, better, cheaper Five Guys. I would eat there every day if I were given the option. They also have not-tap water coming out of their drink machine.

The fries are amazing. They're like...actually freshly cooked. They taste like home made fries.

Whattaburger sucks.
Five Guys is sub-par
Jack In The Box is something I will have to try. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

So far, though, In N Out is definitely my favorite fast-food burger joint I've ever eaten at.

Top Bottom