• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Gates of Hell: Bayonetta Social Thread

Greda

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so Link threw a bomb at me, I used Witch Time on it, and it slowed down the opponent behind me who wasn't attacking me.

can anyone confirm this happens when dodging projectiles because :^yyyy what the ****

7NATOR

Smash Master
Bayonetta social thread

I am sorry for antagonizing this board with a stupid question

i will not do this anymore

AT least i hope

I Am sincerely sorry

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Okay, so Link threw a bomb at me, I used Witch Time on it, and it slowed down the opponent behind me who wasn't attacking me.

can anyone confirm this happens when dodging projectiles because :^yyyy what the ****
From what I've seen, when Witch Time activates with any move, it creates a hitbox as big as Bayo herself, so the opponent caught in it is slowed down regardless of disjoint or projectile.
:196:

Croi

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm looking for some Bayonetta practice and maybe to learn something new about the character. Is there a Skype group or Discord chat I can join?

Otterz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Otterz
this, but I am more interested in the skype group, dont have discord
Discord is really easy to setup and you don't even have to download anything If you don't want to. I'd even go to say it is leagues better than Skype. I recommend trying it out with the Bayonetta Group.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Discord is really easy to setup and you don't even have to download anything If you don't want to. I'd even go to say it is leagues better than Skype. I recommend trying it out with the Bayonetta Group.
I might try discord because Skype kept killing my computer.
I pretty much only used Skype because it was the successor of MSN, which died long, long ago, but I was able to import all of my contacts.

Last edited:

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
I pretty much only used Skype because it was the successor of MSN, which died long, long ago, but I was able to import all of my contacts.
God I miss MSN, Skype is so bad for what it is....

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Discord is a much, much better program than Skype. Less resources, more options, and you don't even need to have it installed on your comp. Once Discord gets a contacts list, I'm dropping Skype super quick.

Give it a shot imo

Smooth Criminal

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
Discord is a much, much better program than Skype. Less resources, more options, and you don't even need to have it installed on your comp. Once Discord gets a contacts list, I'm dropping Skype super quick.

Give it a shot imo

Smooth Criminal
Agreed. Almost didn't recognize you with the different avatar, he's one of the one's I plan to use in SFV.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
For what i am currently hearing, Discord sounds really good. I never really joined any chat groups before but i might try Discord someday.

7NATOR

Smash Master
I got a question about Bayonetta

No its not spam

Do you think she was implemented well

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I got a question about Bayonetta

No its not spam

Do you think she was implemented well
It is too early to tell if she is actually good or not. We do not know her MUs just yet.

7NATOR

Smash Master
okay

If Jeanne got in Instead of Bayonetta, would you be salty, and if you are, how salty

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Can we just talk about what a shame it is that the original versions of Mysterious Destiny and Tomorrow Is Mine weren't included along with the remixes?

okay

If Jeanne got in Instead of Bayonetta, would you be salty, and if you are, how salty
Moderately, but Jeanne's cool, so I'd get over it.

7NATOR

Smash Master
because it dosen;t need to be in this game

it is useless, you will have the music in this game, AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

No but seriously It sucks its not in here, like only 2 music tracks for final fantasy

Ghidorah14
what did I do... besides the spamming

Last edited:

Ghidorah14

Smash Ace
I just noticed that you joined yesterday and already have 108 posts...

Ya know, the social threads arent meant to be chat rooms where everyone just shoots the **** all day. They arent meant for posting in when you're bored or have nothing better to do (I've seen you posting in other social threads).

Actual discussion goes on here. No one makes posts like "so whatcha guys doin? im watching game grumps" because they dont add anything of value to the thread.

7NATOR

Smash Master
See i thought that's what social threads were for, so.....

but I see now.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The only thing I'm disappointed about in Bayonetta's implementation is that she can't crawl. The crouch pose is SSS tier, and if she could have crawled, it would've been the only way I'd have traveled. I'm still not over her not being able to crawl cri

As for general Bayonetta stuff, I'm disappointed Moon River wasn't included, but since an actual song that they just covered in the game, it makes sense as to why it didn't make it in. Also, it's a sin that The Greatest Jubilee wasn't included.

Other than that, they did a fantastic job with Bayonetta and representing her universe well.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
no

also i'm praying for you because you've posted over 100 times and you joined yesterday

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The only thing I'm disappointed about in Bayonetta's implementation is that she can't crawl. The crouch pose is SSS tier, and if she could have crawled, it would've been the only way I'd have traveled. I'm still not over her not being able to crawl cri

As for general Bayonetta stuff, I'm disappointed Moon River wasn't included, but since an actual song that they just covered in the game, it makes sense as to why it didn't make it in. Also, it's a sin that The Greatest Jubilee wasn't included.

Other than that, they did a fantastic job with Bayonetta and representing her universe well.
I find myself often attempting to Crawl, I tend to forget Bae can't.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I find myself often attempting to Crawl, I tend to forget Bae can't.
It's stupid that she can't.

Literally every other character that can wall cling can also crawl.

But seriously, I spam crouch whenever I use Bayonetta because I find the animation hilarious.

D

Deleted member

God I miss MSN, Skype is so bad for what it is....
I honestly thought Windows Live Messenger was miles ahead of Skype even though I didn't really use it much to begin with. But of course, they had to drop it in favor of the latter, which contains a larger userbase. I think that's the only reason why they replaced Messenger back in 2013.

I've been thinking about uninstalling it at this point, considering I don't talk to most of my contacts (conversations only start when I post something) and I've been getting tired of it anyway. Though I can just remove the useless people and let the application stay.

One thing I particularly dislike about Skype (in its current form) is this large, obtrusive place for advertisements. Been figuring out ways on how to remove it to no avail. I'm aware there's this method of removing them, and while it works and all, it renders Skype Home (the page where you see all your contacts' status messages) unavailable. Not really a big deal, but it's just annoying.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
One thing I love about Bayonetta's Japanese voice, when she uses Uair: EEE-AAY. It just sounds so funny almost like she's saying "Olé!" while she boots you through the blast zone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom