• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Ganonic Grimoire - Kongregation of Kings

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Should we have a tourney results thread? I know he likely won't be a top contender but I plan on using him to the best of my ability at them. I've gotten 4th at this new set of tourneys called Bad Wrong Fun, and plan to attend the next BWF tourney on December 13th, as well as a pre-KTAR mini-tourney.

Not sure if only big name tourneys are counted or what, but my question still stand regarding a results thread.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Should we have a tourney results thread? I know he likely won't be a top contender but I plan on using him to the best of my ability at them. I've gotten 4th at this new set of tourneys called Bad Wrong Fun, and plan to attend the next BWF tourney on December 13th, as well as a pre-KTAR mini-tourney.

Not sure if only big name tourneys are counted or what, but my question still stand regarding a results thread.
Sure, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Everyone could post their results there and the OP could be updated with the results of each Ganon's placing in the tournament they've been to.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Sure, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Everyone could post their results there and the OP could be updated with the results of each Ganon's placing in the tournament they've been to.
Does it matter who makes it?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Thanks, will get to it eventually.

Feel free to give me tips on structure/organization.
Title: The Smash 4 Ganondorf Tournament Result Thread

1.) [Name] @ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm
[Smash 4 Tournaments Attended] 1
[Results] 9th/36 Attendants (Here)

2.) @Example.. Etc

Use the URL code to shorten the link's length.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Title: The Smash 4 Ganondorf Tournament Result Thread

1.) [Name] @ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm
[Smash 4 Tournaments Attended] 1
[Results] 9th/36 Attendants (Here)

2.) @Example.. Etc

Use the URL code to shorten the link's length.
What is the url code?

Sorry I'm a bit of a newbie still lol.

Also, nice placing.

Last edited:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Having trouble posting this lol.

Just bracket the word url= but paste the link after the = and then finish bracket like this [/url] You'll get it.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Having trouble posting this lol.

Just bracket the word url= but paste the link after the = and then finish bracket like this [/url] You'll get it.
Thanks, and just to be safe I screen capped the post lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Could do with it being a table instead?
Here's one i made just now earlier! Spot the sneaky references to other things

Player | Tournament (Country/state) | Placement | Other characters used
G~P | Irn-BruSupplier (UK) | 5th | :4myfriends:
| TO-Johns | 9th | :4sonic:
Vermanubis| Murderpose (Oregon) | 3rd |
DLA | TopTierSecondaries (Illinois) | 4th | :4metaknight:
Ed/ScaryLB | TheLargeShowcase (Florida) | 7th | :4zelda:

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
...how do I make a table?

lol sorry

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
My mom ordered it online, so I actually am not totally sure when it's coming in for me. Chances are due to real life my time to actually do stuff on the Wii-U is limited too.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Something kinda cool, you can go in parts of the stage builder stages:

1.)Wizkick into an opening otherwise too big to walk/run into

2.)Wizkick again an you'll be in that part of the stage

My bro made this stage that had an opening like this between two pieces he drew and I went into the stage and out the top.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Not me. Though not entirely surprising, some semi-suspected financial obligations came up, which mean my wait for the Wii U might extend up to a month or more.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm heading to a Sm4sh U party right now. I will represent da Dorf and murder all opposing competition. I will especially eradicate all fairy boys and girls I see on the battlefield.

Last edited:

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Played 8 player smash on friend's Wii U. Game crashed the moment Ganondorf choked ZSS. gg.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Played 8 player smash on friend's Wii U. Game crashed the moment Ganondorf choked ZSS. gg.
The implications of this are so evil, I actually have to refrain from saying anything direct even if it's in jest. But seriously, it's funny when you think about what you just said, and things that have been going on lately.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hey Ganon mains, I would love to have some mirror matches to make my Ganondorf better. I am still getting used to the fight bad but I am doing pretty decently. Let's do it on the Wii U version as well. We need to take over the world with Ganondorf!

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Thanks all, I appreciate the input!

I plan on heading to another tourney in Dec and I'll try to get some more footage.

I have the set I lost on stream, I just need to find it. It was vs. my friends MM, the projectiles were crazy.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481

I plan on heading to another tourney in Dec and I'll try to get some more footage.

I have the set I lost on stream, I just need to find it. It was vs. my friends MM, the projectiles were crazy.
Saw it. Great job. You need to show me your moves sometime.

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Same here. If you ever need to train with Ganondorf Dittos or against Link, Ike, or Shulk I would be happy to help!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I feel like Ganondorf is losing his touch with his personality. He's supposed to be the evil and confident demon king, and yet he's lacking that evil touch that he had in Brawl.

You just can't seem to take him seriously now, especially when he acts like he's disregarding his surroundings.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I feel like Ganondorf is losing his touch with his personality. He's supposed to be the evil and confident demon king, and yet he's lacking that evil touch that he had in Brawl.

You just can't seem to take him seriously now, especially when he acts like he's disregarding his surroundings.

Our Great and Terrible Lord merely gawks at your "Goddess" deciding that she is not worth his time. He will only destroy her if she attacks, and if she does, the Demon King will crush the living star lights out of her!

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692

Holy **** Rosalina's tall.

Top Bottom