• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Game Table - Mineola, NY - Aug 23, 08

Hax

Smash Champion
awesome awesome day lol thanks to eli gmoney and the really cool venue. it was awesome for a card player like me to be able to smash at a card shop :)

my bad alejandro for sucking big bob **** at this game lol

swat all day

long island kids are too good lol

Hax

Smash Champion
"gordon your a strange child i mean what kind of masochistic ******* would drive all the way to the bronx to pick some people up to play a video game LOL" <- lmfao

Alukard

Smash Hero
QUIT ... we deff pay G$ ... good $$ lolol ... so no johns stop hating on swats honorary member ... no johns ... AFRO ALL DAI!!

SLH

Smash Journeyman
i'm pretty sure me and dmon got 4th in doubles, not hazz/ryan

not as if it matter, just saying

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
i suck and im sooooo mad i lost my first singles match. had the first match and the last -_- **** sds.

sheik is fun whhen you're not getting combo'ed ... nd stuff. def bout to learn that *****. gg max honey, alukard. jesus ur gay you gotta teach me how to make my fox move sexy like yours. and def the 2 v 2 peach dittos with crismas and dj lmfaoooooo.

yoooooo lets get some fests or something going before september and school starts. any and all li players smashfest mi casa everyday lolol just contact me, aim best way.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
First and foremost, Eli for putting this together, good stuff at getting a new venue on LI, I'll be trying to come down whenever you have one of these. Your Doc is bananas.

Alukard, thanks for not knocking over my kool aid.

Jman, always a beast, might buy a shirt that says I witnessed Four Stock Frenzy. But seriously, can we not play you in doubles one day?

Ryan, good stuff reppin Falco, but I was disappointed at the lack of muscle Jesus.

G$$, was good playing you again in the battle for Westbury, **** chair was in full effect. "My forward smashes always connect!"=hip hop quotable.

Hax, good to see you back where you belong. Want to play you again when you're back up for SPOC or whatever.

Dmon, heard you had retired, glad to see that was just a rumor. Too good.

CanISmash, I think you have my bbq sauce.

Zro/DJ, commentary of doubles finals was too good. DJ, get at my random drive by bairs. But seriously, my Doc picked up a few things from watching you.

All in all, good stuff LI.

Hax

Smash Champion
haha thanks prog, i don't deserve a shoutout though.. i'm like.. really bad at this game now lmao. i just come to chill with people, but hey it's all in good fun :)

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
aiight time for gmoney shout outs.

big ups to ma main man eli for rapin **** up wit ness in teams!!! GET AT HIM!!! home boy won a 2 v 1 against jman and alukard.

ryan - came in rusted and left pro. dont know how he does it.

hax - ****ED YO ***** *** UP TWICE and i'm still tight ya'll tried to take the match from me wit dat non
sense, but it's all good. and somebody left some poke e-man cards in my car, maybe they're yours

dj/zro - ALWAYS CONNECT!! best match of the day wit da mario/doc ditto wit me and eli

jman - good fox, but i'm not losin da next time.

alukard - def coulda stole that set from u and called it tourny lol, but dat would have been gay, and i'm straight. and mad beast trainin after

wynton - long time no play. had to re-united the smashers of westbury

canismash - did play u dat much but good **** anyways. and it's fun to fight shiek when u comboing her

crismas - gg's, das the first time i played u in tourny, as u can see i have no idea how to fight on mute city. i'm mean why da **** dey fightin in the middle of a race anyways.

hazz - had to make dat guest appearance, good stuff in ur matches though

and gg's to every one else and thanks for comin, and make sure u come to the next one on sept 27.
iight quit life

SERIF

Smash Rookie
it takes a real tournament to realize how crappy u are lol, got my *** whooped the entire day, but still had some fun friendlies and experience. Great tournament Eli

gotta promote my man dubc's webpage-> www.seancody.com -> check it out lmao

dirty u still owe me 10 bucks u donkey **** of faith

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Eli, I need to get a match with you. Didn't get to play you on the 13th. Should be going sorry if I can't.

Top Bottom