• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official The Game Awards 2019 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Awesome - Telltale Games is back! I haven't played the Wolf Among Us yet, but it's still great to see.

SKX31

Smash Master
Can we like... stop talking about League of Legends for a minute or two?
I think LoL's presence is a coded message, coming from the Elephant-Sized Penguin in the room.

At this rate honestly. I think we're probably be gonna waiting until January.

Oh well.
Well, and more questions and drama?

Not looking forward to that obviously.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
lol RIP RE2

unless it wins GOTY it aint got a chance

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Congrats to Kojima though. Dude deserves an award but I just wish the game was better.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Final stretch wishlist:
New Crash Bandicoot.
Earthbound Trilogy.
Smash Bros. announcement.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
I love the salt.
Death Stranding deserves the award. Sekiro or RE2 as well, but Stranding feels a bit more directed.

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
I think LoL's presence is a coded message, coming from the Elephant-Sized Penguin in the room.

Well, and more questions and drama?

Not looking forward to that obviously.
I'm going fell bad for Fatmanonice, who's gonna get spammed up the ass about "WHAT WAS THE BAD NEWS, WHAT WAS THE BAD NEWS" now

D

Deleted member

You know what?

Leakers like Sabi and Verge have had correct information here and there and have been mostly right throughout this, but even if they can't fully verify and give us fighter pass #5, the least they could have found out was whether we would definitely see the 5th character premier here tonight or not.

For those of you leakers who actually lurk here (I know for a fact Verge is one of them), who the character is isn't the only thing that matters; when to expect them is just as important. Try and focus on that next time so those of us who were getting up super early or staying up super late could have avoided this disappointment of a show.

Don't get me wrong, not everything shown was absolute garbage, but nothing was mind-blowing so most of us would have been fine just finding out later.

D

Deleted member

Why is everyone mad about Death Stranding when it hasn't even won most of the categories it was nominated for

Last edited by a moderator:

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Even if Smash doesn't show up, I'm happy I tuned in to hear Reggie's speech about indie developers. Gave me warm fuzzy feelings.

-This post was sponsored by Subway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom