• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 The future of SmashBoards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Since MLG bought the forum, I imagine they could do whatever they wanted with it, right?

That being said, since it's good advertising and probably not a bother for them, I doubt anything would happen, but is there a risk that the site could be in jeopardy as a result of MLG having no interest in using Smash for their future events?

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
Since MLG bought the forum, I imagine they could do whatever they wanted with it, right?

That being said, since it's good advertising and probably not a bother for them, I doubt anything would happen, but is there a risk that the site could be in jeopardy as a result of MLG having no interest in using Smash for their future events?
That's easy. Have MLG sell the site to Mango.

Life

Smash Hero
SSB4.

That is all.

Although if SWF is making money MLG isn't gonna get rid of it unless somebody pays them well, and who would?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom