• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Four Swords Crew- Officially Reborn?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
My Sheik is so terrible. Beware 3-stocked it and my horrible Fox last Wednesday.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I miss you guys :(

Also, I've been playing C.Falc, sheik and roy (gotta keep it ridiculously low tier) a lot lately... I'm running out of characters, Need brawl stat!

MommySiafu

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! My name is Ryan and i am from NJ. I am a food sci major at Rutgers and know of this crew thanks to turnip. I am very interested in the competitive scene and am willing to go to just about any tournament assuming i can go. I main C. Falcon and back up with the space animals. I also like to cook and eat lots of delicious foods and get a little belligerent every now and again...i mean who doesn't!? Turnip has extended an invitation to be in the NJ division of your crew and i gladly accept! I hope to play everyone soon.

Dove

Smash Cadet
Well, well, well, i've been talking about my new screen name but here i finally am. :]
and what better place to use my first post than the four swords crew thread? a few things:

*downloading PSP so i can do sigs :o
*for accomplishments, dont forget kos-mos won midnight gaming championship
*i miss CT people. but i love oklahoma, too. i'm so torn about returning :(
*welcome, saifu and filth
*i have yet to play my sheik well since i've left CT. sucks. i played falco well and cfalc alright though. my sheik has been 7/10 recently :\ hopefully i can get my charm back. and hopefully chris and brett and yawara can do that before i leave :)

I LOVE FOUR SWORDS!

TheFilth

Smash Rookie
Hey, it's Tyler, and I've been also been invited by turnip. I'm from the same nothing town in New Jersey as Ryan. I noticed that there is a Marx brothers team, which is nice to see being that Ryan and I team as The Commies. I play Puff, and my terrible secondaries that I should never play are Luigi and Kirby. Hopefully we can organize an event with the Jersey and Connecticut players sometime soon to meet other members, and since I don't get nearly enough practice in.

Zero_KoH

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm Ian. I was invited by Turnip. "Momysiafu" is my brother. I'm always down for smash and meeting people.

Here's my Info:
Name: Zero_KoH
Main: Doc/Shiek
Secondaries: Falco/pikachu

Modest egoist: I play guilty gear, but I'm terrible.
I'm a big Tekken player though. And SF3, too.

Also, I'm about to graduate from rutgers, and I'm getting a career in film/video post production. If anyone in the crew wants a combo video made, I can do it no sweat... if you can get me the footage.
I look forward to chillin with y'all.

Dove

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm Ian. I was invited by Turnip. "Momysiafu" is my brother. I'm always down for smash and meeting people.

Here's my Info:
Name: Zero_KoH
Main: Doc/Shiek
Secondaries: Falco/pikachu

Modest egoist: I play guilty gear, but I'm terrible.
I'm a big Tekken player though. And SF3, too.

Also, I'm about to graduate from rutgers, and I'm getting a career in film/video post production. If anyone in the crew wants a combo video made, I can do it no sweat... if you can get me the footage.
I look forward to chillin with y'all.
omfg you are the maker of all that is combo videoing for this crew :]
welcome, and i also play tekken, so we should definitely practice while others play melee. hwoarang/lee here, and steve fox sometimes since hes amazing.

i'm actually trying to get footage while im here but...no camera or VCR :(

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yes, like Alex said, we will have amazing combo videos thanks to you! Welcome to the Four Swords! I'm actually worse at Guilty Gear than I am at Smash, and I suck horribly at 2-D fighters. Hopefully soon we can all play together!

Zero_KoH

Smash Rookie
omfg you are the maker of all that is combo videoing for this crew :]
welcome, and i also play tekken, so we should definitely practice while others play melee. hwoarang/lee here, and steve fox sometimes since hes amazing.

i'm actually trying to get footage while im here but...no camera or VCR :(
Well if you do get footage, I can make videos for you. haha.

Yea, I'm use Lee as an Alt myself. I Main Steve, and Jin. High tier and low tier. Haha. I also mess around with feng sometimes... but I don't like him much. I'm always down to practice. I just like video games in general, the competitive aspect just gives me a reason to learn a game more in depth. Haha.

Smash on the other hand is not a game. It's a sport. When i play, i play for BLOOD!

I'm also a huge fan of co-op games. (Streets of rage 2 FTW):chuckle:

Zero_KoH

Smash Rookie
Yes, like Alex said, we will have amazing combo videos thanks to you! Welcome to the Four Swords! I'm actually worse at Guilty Gear than I am at Smash, and I suck horribly at 2-D fighters. Hopefully soon we can all play together!
Yea, of course. I mean, when school, work, and g/f don't get in the way.
Plus, the people in the smash community are pretty chill.

I'm alright at 3-d fighters (Tekken is an exception, because I practice ;)). And it depends on the 2-d fighter. I'm good at CVS2, and SF3.
But when I play guilty gear, you would assume I'm just chewing on the controller. I just think the game is rad. *****in artwork, rockin soundtrack. What's not to like? I get my *** kicked all the time and I'm still thinking "This guitar solo was probably played by jesus... or maybe santa claus"

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
If you guys have videos or anything you want me to put in the thread, post them and I'll put them up.

TheFilth

Smash Rookie
Ryan - we have to get conor's **** so we can record on Saturday and until he leaves

Ian - after we do that, intensive editing session similar to the one we had over last year's break (only with combos that don't suck this time)

...And then possibly one massive, collective crew video?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
sup swordsman? I need to post back here more I also need to play people. So when are we meeting up?

Zero_KoH

Smash Rookie
woops, conor's stuff, that is
I can do that. I would love to get all the members videos, and do like.. a HUGE crew video. Much like skateboard promo videos in days of yore... only smash instead of skateboarding. Get the capture hardware, and we'll grab stuff with Jose and any other 4swords members who are available.

Also, this is what Melee looks like when I play...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtobZJksXs

Dove

Smash Cadet
- "hazygoose is now dove"
i wish i got gotten some video with scud...oh well. speaking of which, do you still have those tapes laying around, jam? we've gotta upload those sometime.

anyway, just wanted to say goodbye for now to james, i <3 you, naturally, and i hope we meet again soon. hizzah.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Bump from the depths of page 2!

Expect a major update of this thread in the coming days.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Thread updated. I'll check with Dove about getting some awesome graphics soon.

Top Bottom