• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Four Swords Crew- Officially Reborn?

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yah like i said im free all week so whenever you guys wanna do something, also Jam i can bring my wii to the meetups if you want

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Okay Hazy, I'll see what I can set up this week before you go. Tell KOS-MOS I said hello, and that he must join our crew.

Rich, a guy on OverClocked Remix made it for me. I have so many good sigs that people have made for me that I don't know what to do with them all! :psycho:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm still looking for someone with a video capture card. Also, I'm going to try to record more matches on Thursday. If nothing else, I'll just ask Emmy to upload them for us at esticle.

Rich, the guy that made my sig doesn't hang around OCR anymore. Sorry.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
sig should be started on in about a week :D
i'll see everyone when i get back from break.

also, message me on AIM and ask my full name so you can add me on facebook :D

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
:( See you when you get back sir. Sucks we couldn't play at all before you left.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
same goes for me, T_T I'm out on Wednesday...i'm gonna miss you guys till the end of january...we need to do something like the second alex and i get back...and it has to be..absolutely jawsome

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
eh to make it official sorry turnip/hazy i tried making it down there but with my rw drive car, mucho snow and my lack of directional ability i wasnt able ta find you guys.. i'll be able to piick yah up another time since i know the way now.. so if yah ever need a ride again let me know, hopefully ill have a phone again by them

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'm starting on material for the 4 swords combo video soon. or at least my own, but i was hoping to extend the offer to others to get material of them and edit it with mine :D anyone that wants in just tell me.
i'm expecting it to be cross-over material. meaning i'mma have some tekken in.
and i want to see james and jason flash from SF3 skill
GG:AC will be represented too :D
amirite? we'll be ****ing pioneers.

edt: also, not a big problem, baka. we'll be sure to play tons of smash in 2008 :D

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
i'm starting on material for the 4 swords combo video soon. or at least my own, but i was hoping to extend the offer to others to get material of them and edit it with mine :D anyone that wants in just tell me.
i'm expecting it to be cross-over material. meaning i'mma have some tekken in.
and i want to see james and jason flash from SF3 skill
GG:AC will be represented too :D
amirite? we'll be ****ing pioneers.

edt: also, not a big problem, baka. we'll be sure to play tons of smash in 2008 :D
Nice, I'm definitely down for this.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
*Wants to join!* My peach is amazing ^_^.
oklahoma 4 swords= chris, brett, yawara, alex= awesome

chris, aim me or call me. we need to play soon. and record it. for combo video purposes.

also, Q: did emmy get the tape of 4-swords playing? i want that **** up on youtube :\
edit: ^ not because i think i'm awesome but because i hate my old videos.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
oklahoma 4 swords= chris, brett, yawara, alex= awesome

chris, aim me or call me. we need to play soon. and record it. for combo video purposes.

also, Q: did emmy get the tape of 4-swords playing? i want that **** up on youtube :\
edit: ^ not because i think i'm awesome but because i hate my old videos.
Unfortunately not, since I didn't go to esticle. Darn it, I'll find someone with a video capture card.

I repped the Four Swords at Ninesticle yesterday, I hope I made you guys proud =)
HELL YES! Dazwa is too good. He gets the first post in the Accomplishments section!

EDIT- Daz, I'll add your team vids later today.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lawl .
First Post said:
Dazwa
- Third place singles at IXE.S.T.I.C.L.E.
- Second place doubles at IXE.S.T.I.C.L.E.

Hazygoose
-Killed chillindude829 with Sheik's upB

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
i wish i was there to see it :(
dazwa is the reason i still play sheik.
don't forget the accomplishment "killed chillindude829 with sheik's up+b"
i think he was saying something that you did.. anyway thats how i took it, if you dont take that part out of context anyway... anyway gratz about esticle

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
No, I mean Jam misinterpreted what Hazygoose said and edited the first post saying that Hazygoose got the sheik upB kill. This is all really confusing >_> Thanks about esticle!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I actually used it as a combo (up-air -> up +B) >_> I remember KDJ landing it on a friend of mine in a crew battle and the timing just seemed natural.

EDIT: You can see me go for it in this game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQs1bCXe-nk around 1:55

I miss it by a lot, so it's obvious I'm completely untrained to the actual timing on it. My kill on chillin was lucky >_>

Top Bottom