• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Maverick: Chill Penguin (Mega Man X) for Smash!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
1588875736159.png

Who is this?
Chill Penguin is a character in Capcom's Mega Man X, released for the SNES in 1993. He is one of the 8 Mavericks the X must defeat before he can fight Sigma. He is widely considered the easiest boss in the game, so most people go to his level first. His fight consists of dodging ice sculptures he can create, as well as wind he summons.

Why should he be added?
His stage's music is cool, I guess? Not much else going for him.

Resources
PeridotGX's Moveset: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_KJXi1Q8N-rH08L-eGgn3oq0J_COBYW-SHyGGLIZJXQ/edit?usp=sharing

Supporters

1. PeridotGX PeridotGX
2. 7NATOR 7NATOR
3. Garteam Garteam

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
Love what you stand for. Also Never Played Mega Man x, but Chill Penguin seems cool. Put me on Support list

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Chill Penguin is one of the nicest bad guys in video game history. Not only does he let X take a ride in his sweet mech, he also just hands him the dash boots. No hiding, no special weapon needed, just gives you the most useful upgrade in Mega Man X history because he's a bro. Sign me up to get this should-be saint into Smash.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If we ever got a random Maverick Boss in the game, Chill Penguin would actually be one of the best choices. Good on you fam.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Chill Penguin is one of the nicest bad guys in video game history. Not only does he let X take a ride in his sweet mech, he also just hands him the dash boots. No hiding, no special weapon needed, just gives you the most useful upgrade in Mega Man X history because he's a bro. Sign me up to get this should-be saint into Smash.
He really lives up to his name, doesn't he?

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Jeebus, you even made a moveset ? Well i can't help but respect that, i'm in.

Move over, Chill Man, the dudes not only chill, but he's also a gosh darn penguin.
chill man.png

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
I support Chill Penguin for Super Smash Bros Ultimate Because i like Megaman X Mavericks Sign Me Up :D

Top Bottom